Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Footwear in Europe
Footwear in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Europe footwear market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The footwear market consists of the total revenues generated through the sale of all types of men's, women's and children's shoes. It includes all footwear categories for men, women, boys and girls, but excludes sports-specific footwear.
- The European footwear market had total revenues of USD 91.7bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% between 2013 and 2017.
- The women's footwear segment was the market's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD 49.1bn, equivalent to 53.6% of the market's overall value.
- The Russian market is the largest in the region, accounting for 14% of its total value, this partly due to its large population of 144.5 million, which is substantially higher than other European countries.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the footwear market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the footwear market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key footwear market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe footwear market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Europe footwear market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Europe footwear market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe footwear market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Europe's footwear market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market distribution 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Five Forces Analysis 14
Buyer power 15
Supplier power 17
New entrants 19
Threat of substitutes 21
Degree of rivalry 22
Leading Companies 24
Bata Shoe Organization 24
C & J Clark International Ltd 25
Deichmann SE 26
Hamm-Reno Group Gmb 27
Industry associations 29
Related MarketLine research 29
About MarketLine 30
List of Tables
Table 1: Europe footwear market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Europe footwear market category segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 3: Europe footwear market geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: Europe footwear market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 5: Europe footwear market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 6: Bata Shoe Organization: key facts
Table 7: C & J Clark International Ltd: key facts
Table 8: Deichmann SE: key facts
Table 9: Hamm-Reno Group Gmb: key facts
List of Figures
Figure 1: Europe footwear market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Europe footwear market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Europe footwear market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Europe footwear market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Europe footwear market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the footwear market in Europe, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the footwear market in Europe, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the footwear market in Europe, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the footwear market in Europe, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the footwear market in Europe, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the footwear market in Europe, 2017
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Bata Shoe Organization
C & J Clark International Ltd
Hamm-Reno Group Gmb
Footwear, MarketLine, Europe
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports