Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Footwear in China
Footwear in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the China footwear market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The footwear market consists of the total revenues generated through the sale of all types of men's, women's and children's shoes. It includes all footwear categories for men, women, boys and girls, but excludes sports-specific footwear.
- The Chinese footwear market had total revenues of USD 62.2bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.8% between 2013 and 2017.
- The Women's Footwear segment was the market's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD 34.6bn, equivalent to 55.7% of the market's overall value.
- In the past, growth in this market was driven by a large growing population, whereas today it is being driven by the increased purchasing power of Chinese buyers.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the footwear market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the footwear market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key footwear market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China footwear market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the China footwear market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the China footwear market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China footwear market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up China's footwear market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market distribution 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Five Forces Analysis 14
Buyer power 15
Supplier power 16
New entrants 18
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 23
Bata Shoe Organization 23
Belle International Holdings Limited 24
JD.com Inc 27
NIKE Inc 30
Macroeconomic Indicators 33
Country data 33
Industry associations 36
Related MarketLine research 36
About MarketLine 37
List of Tables
Table 1: China footwear market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: China footwear market category segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 3: China footwear market geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: China footwear market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 5: China footwear market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 6: Bata Shoe Organization: key facts
Table 7: Belle International Holdings Limited: key facts
Table 8: Belle International Holdings Limited: key financials (USD )
Table 9: Belle International Holdings Limited: key financials (CNY)
Table 10: Belle International Holdings Limited: key financial ratios
Table 11: JD.com Inc: key facts
Table 12: JD.com Inc: key financials (USD )
Table 13: JD.com Inc: key financials (CNY)
Table 14: JD.com Inc: key financial ratios
Table 15: NIKE Inc: key facts
Table 16: NIKE Inc: key financials (USD )
Table 17: NIKE Inc: key financial ratios
Table 18: China size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 19: China gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 20: China gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 21: China inflation, 2013-17
Table 22: China consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 23: China exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: China footwear market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: China footwear market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: China footwear market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: China footwear market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: China footwear market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the footwear market in China, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the footwear market in China, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the footwear market in China, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the footwear market in China, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the footwear market in China, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the footwear market in China, 2017
Figure 12: Belle International Holdings Limited: revenues & profitability
Figure 13: Belle International Holdings Limited: assets & liabilities
Figure 14: JD.com Inc: revenues & profitability
Figure 15: JD.com Inc: assets & liabilities
Figure 16: NIKE Inc: revenues & profitability
Figure 17: NIKE Inc: assets & liabilities
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Bata Shoe Organization
Belle International Holdings Limited
Footwear, MarketLine, China
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports