Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Footwear in Brazil
Footwear in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Brazil footwear market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The footwear market consists of the total revenues generated through the sale of all types of men's, women's and children's shoes. It includes all footwear categories for men, women, boys and girls, but excludes sports-specific footwear.
- The Brazilian footwear market had total revenues of USD 8.1bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.5% between 2013 and 2017.
- The women's footwear segment was the market's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD 4.1bn, equivalent to 50.3% of the market's overall value.
- A downturn in the local economy and political turmoil from President Rousseff's impeachment resulted in limited access to credit for consumers, higher interest rates, and rising unemployment. Together with other unfavorable economic indicators, these conditions had a negative impact on demand for footwear. This, however, has proven to be a short-lived trend and the industry has resurged as footwear's status as a necessity shields it from ongoing economic issues.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the footwear market in Brazil
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the footwear market in Brazil
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key footwear market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Brazil footwear market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Brazil footwear market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Brazil footwear market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil footwear market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Brazil's footwear market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market distribution 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Five Forces Analysis 14
Buyer power 15
Supplier power 17
New entrants 19
Threat of substitutes 21
Degree of rivalry 22
Leading Companies 24
Arezzo Industria E Comercio S.A. 24
Lojas Renner S.A. 27
Netshoes Group 30
NIKE Inc 31
Macroeconomic Indicators 34
Country data 34
Industry associations 37
Related MarketLine research 37
About MarketLine 38
List of Tables
Table 1: Brazil footwear market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Brazil footwear market category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 3: Brazil footwear market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Brazil footwear market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 5: Brazil footwear market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 6: Arezzo Industria E Comercio S.A.: key facts
Table 7: Arezzo Industria E Comercio S.A.: key financials (USD )
Table 8: Arezzo Industria E Comercio S.A.: key financials (BRL)
Table 9: Arezzo Industria E Comercio S.A.: key financial ratios
Table 10: Lojas Renner S.A.: key facts
Table 11: Lojas Renner S.A.: key financials (USD )
Table 12: Lojas Renner S.A.: key financials (BRL)
Table 13: Lojas Renner S.A.: key financial ratios
Table 14: Netshoes Group: key facts
Table 15: NIKE Inc: key facts
Table 16: NIKE Inc: key financials (USD )
Table 17: NIKE Inc: key financial ratios
Table 18: Brazil size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 19: Brazil gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 20: Brazil gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 21: Brazil inflation, 2013-17
Table 22: Brazil consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 23: Brazil exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: Brazil footwear market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Brazil footwear market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Brazil footwear market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Brazil footwear market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Brazil footwear market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the footwear market in Brazil, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the footwear market in Brazil, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the footwear market in Brazil, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the footwear market in Brazil, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the footwear market in Brazil, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the footwear market in Brazil, 2017
Figure 12: Arezzo Industria E Comercio S.A.: revenues & profitability
Figure 13: Arezzo Industria E Comercio S.A.: assets & liabilities
Figure 14: Lojas Renner S.A.: revenues & profitability
Figure 15: Lojas Renner S.A.: assets & liabilities
Figure 16: NIKE Inc: revenues & profitability
Figure 17: NIKE Inc: assets & liabilities
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Arezzo Industria E Comercio S.A.
Lojas Renner S.A.
Footwear, MarketLine, Brazil
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports