Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Coats Group plc-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Coats Group plc-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Coats Group Plc (Coats) is a manufacturer and supplier of industrial sewing thread, zips and fasteners products. The company's product portfolio includes filament polyster, filament nylon, corespun and staple spun. Coats also supplies metal, plastic and spiral zippers; and trim products such as tapes and hook and loop. The company provides several types of yarns for craft works such as knitting, crochet and embroidery.Coats products are used for manufacturing of menswear, ladieswear, childrenswear, denim, leatherwear, outdoorwear, underwear, workwear and footwear. The company has a presence in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa. Coats is headquartered in Uxbridge, England, the UK.
- Detailed information on Coats Group plc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Coats Group plc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Coats Group plc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Coats Group plc's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Coats Group plc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Coats Group plc and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Coats Group plc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Coats Group plc's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Coats Group plc: Company Overview 9
Coats Group plc: Overview and Key Facts 9
Coats Group plc: Overview 9
Coats Group plc: Key Facts 9
Coats Group plc: Key Employees 11
Coats Group plc: Key Employee Biographies 13
Coats Group plc: Major Products and Services 18
Coats Group plc: Company History 19
Coats Group plc: Management Statement 21
Coats Group plc: Locations and Subsidiaries 24
Coats Group plc: Key Competitors 26
Coats Group plc: Company Analysis 27
Coats Group plc: Business Description 27
Coats Group plc: SWOT Analysis 31
Coats Group plc: SWOT Overview 31
Coats Group plc: Strengths 31
Coats Group plc: Weaknesses 32
Coats Group plc: Opportunities 32
Coats Group plc: Threats 32
Coats Group plc: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 34
Coats Group plc: Financial Deals Overview 34
Coats Group plc: Targets and Partners 35
Coats Group plc: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD* 36
Coats Group plc: Mergers and Acquisitions 37
Coats Group plc: Recent Developments 38
Coats Group plc: News and Events Summary 38
Coats Group plc: Business Expansion 39
Coats Group plc: Corporate Governance 39
Coats Group plc: Financial Performance 40
Coats Group plc: Market Developments 40
Contact Us 42
About MarketLine 43
List of Figures
Figure 1: Coats Group plc: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (2014-YTD*2018)
Figure 2: Coats Group plc: M&A Average Deal Size-Value (USD m)
Figure 3: Coats Group plc: M&A Volume and Value Trend (2014-YTD*2018)
Figure 4: Coats Group plc: M&A Activity by Geogr
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports