Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
N Brown Group plc-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
N Brown Group plc-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
N Brown Group plc (N Brown Group) is a digital fashion retailer. Its product portfolio includes ladies wear, footwear, menswear, electrical goods and home and leisure products. These comprise of dresses, tops, blouses, tops, trousers and shorts, skirts, swimwear, knitwear, coats and jackets, leggings, bras, knickers, nighties and pyjamas. In addition to this, it offers bracelets, earrings, necklaces, rings, watches, jewelry sets, fragrances, makeup kits, sunglasses, bags, purses, hats, and cufflinks. Furthermore, N Brown Group offers curtains, cushions, indoor and outdoor lighting equipment, living room, bedroom and dining room furniture, garden equipments, kitchen and dining ware, tablets, laptops and pc's, sound systems, speakers and CD's and mobile phone accessories. These products are marketed under various brands including Simply Be, Fashion World, Julipa, House of Bath, Jacamo and JD Williams. N Brown Group also provides financial services that include flexible credit plans to its customers. The company's operations are spread across the US, Ireland and the UK. N Brown Group is headquartered in Manchester, the UK.
- Detailed information on N Brown Group plc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting N Brown Group plc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of N Brown Group plc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on N Brown Group plc's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about N Brown Group plc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of N Brown Group plc and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess N Brown Group plc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on N Brown Group plc's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
N Brown Group plc: Company Overview 7
N Brown Group plc: Overview and Key Facts 7
N Brown Group plc: Overview 7
N Brown Group plc: Key Facts 7
N Brown Group plc: Key Employees 9
N Brown Group plc: Key Employee Biographies 10
N Brown Group plc: Major Products and Services 12
N Brown Group plc: Company History 13
N Brown Group plc: Management Statement 15
N Brown Group plc: Key Competitors 17
N Brown Group plc: Company Analysis 18
N Brown Group plc: Business Description 18
N Brown Group plc: SWOT Analysis 19
N Brown Group plc: SWOT Overview 19
N Brown Group plc: Strengths 19
N Brown Group plc: Weaknesses 20
N Brown Group plc: Opportunities 20
N Brown Group plc: Threats 21
N Brown Group plc: Recent Developments 23
N Brown Group plc: News and Events Summary 23
N Brown Group plc: Business Expansion 25
N Brown Group plc: Business Reorganization 26
N Brown Group plc: Corporate Governance 27
N Brown Group plc: Financial Deals 27
N Brown Group plc: Financial Performance 27
N Brown Group plc: Red Flags/DistressSignals 28
N Brown Group plc: Strategy and Operations 28
Contact Us 30
About MarketLine 31
List of Tables
Table 1: N Brown Grou
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports