Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Sports Equipment in France
Sports Equipment in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the France sports equipment market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The sports equipment market includes ball sports equipment, adventure sports equipment, fishing equipment, golf equipment, racket sports equipment, winter sports equipment, and all other sports-dedicated equipment.
- The French sports equipment market had total revenues of USD 7,575.7m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% between 2013 and 2017.
- Clothing, footwear and accessories specialists account for the largest proportion of sales in the French sports equipment market in 2017, sales through this channel generated USD 2,085.4m, equivalent to 27.5% of the market's overall value.
- In 2017, France made up 19.1% of the European sports equipment market, making it one of the leading regions in the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the sports equipment market in France
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the sports equipment market in France
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key sports equipment market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France sports equipment market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the France sports equipment market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the France sports equipment market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France sports equipment market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is France's sports equipment market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market Segmentation 9
Geography segmentation 9
Market distribution 10
Market Outlook 11
Market value forecast 11
Five Forces Analysis 12
Buyer power 14
Supplier power 15
New entrants 16
Threat of substitutes 17
Degree of rivalry 19
Leading Companies 20
Decathlon S.A. 20
IIC-INTERSPORT International Corporation GmbH 21
NIKE Inc 22
Rallye SA 26
Macroeconomic Indicators 29
Country data 29
Industry associations 32
Related MarketLine research 32
About MarketLine 33
List of Tables
Table 1: France sports equipment market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: France sports equipment market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 3: France sports equipment market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 4: France sports equipment market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 5: Decathlon S.A.: key facts
Table 6: IIC-INTERSPORT International Corporation GmbH: key facts
Table 7: NIKE Inc: key facts
Table 8: NIKE Inc: key financials (USD )
Table 9: NIKE Inc: key financial ratios
Table 10: Rallye SA: key facts
Table 11: Rallye SA: key financials (USD )
Table 12: Rallye SA: key financials (EUR)
Table 13: Rallye SA: key financial ratios
Table 14: France size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 15: France gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 16: France gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 17: France inflation, 2013-17
Table 18: France consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 19: France exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: France sports equipment market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: France sports equipment market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: France sports equipment market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: France sports equipment market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the sports equipment market in France, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the sports equipment market in France, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the sports equipment market in France, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the sports equipment market in France, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the sports equipment market in France, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the sports equipment market in France, 2017
Figure 11: NIKE Inc: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: NIKE Inc: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: Rallye SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Rallye SA: assets & liabilities
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
IIC-INTERSPORT International Corporation GmbH
Sports Equipment, MarketLine, France
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports