Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Sports Equipment in Europe
Sports Equipment in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Europe sports equipment market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The sports equipment market includes ball sports equipment, adventure sports equipment, fishing equipment, golf equipment, racket sports equipment, winter sports equipment, and all other sports-dedicated equipment.
- The European sports equipment market had total revenues of USD 39,570.1m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.6% between 2013 and 2017.
- Clothing, footwear and accessories specialists account for the largest proportion of sales in the European sports equipment market in 2017, sales through this channel generated USD 9,082.0m, equivalent to 23% of the market's overall value.
- Growth slowed in 2015 due to the economic downturn the same year. Poor economic growth in many European countries deterred consumers from investing in non-luxury goods such as sports equipment.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the sports equipment market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the sports equipment market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key sports equipment market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe sports equipment market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Europe sports equipment market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Europe sports equipment market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe sports equipment market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Europe's sports equipment market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 6
Market definition 6
Market analysis 6
Market Data 7
Market value 7
Market Segmentation 8
Geography segmentation 8
Market distribution 9
Market Outlook 10
Market value forecast 10
Five Forces Analysis 11
Buyer power 13
Supplier power 14
New entrants 15
Threat of substitutes 17
Degree of rivalry 18
Leading Companies 19
adidas AG 19
Decathlon S.A. 22
IIC-INTERSPORT International Corporation GmbH 23
NIKE Inc 24
Industry associations 29
Related MarketLine research 29
About MarketLine 30
List of Tables
Table 1: Europe sports equipment market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Europe sports equipment market geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 3: Europe sports equipment market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 4: Europe sports equipment market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 5: adidas AG: key facts
Table 6: adidas AG: key financials (USD )
Table 7: adidas AG: key financials (EUR)
Table 8: adidas AG: key financial ratios
Table 9: Decathlon S.A.: key facts
Table 10: IIC-INTERSPORT International Corporation GmbH: key facts
Table 11: NIKE Inc: key facts
Table 12: NIKE Inc: key financials (USD )
Table 13: NIKE Inc: key financial ratios
List of Figures
Figure 1: Europe sports equipment market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Europe sports equipment market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Europe sports equipment market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Europe sports equipment market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the sports equipment market in Europe, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the sports equipment market in Europe, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the sports equipment market in Europe, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the sports equipment market in Europe, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the sports equipment market in Europe, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the sports equipment market in Europe, 2017
Figure 11: adidas AG: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: adidas AG: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: NIKE Inc: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: NIKE Inc: assets & liabilities
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
IIC-INTERSPORT International Corporation GmbH
Sports Equipment, MarketLine, Europe
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports