Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
4imprint Group plc (FOUR)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
4imprint Group plc (4imprint) is a promotional products marketer. The company distributes and sells various promotional products, which include pens, pencils bags, mugs, drinkware, clothing, trade show displays, exhibition products and business gifts among others. These products find applications in marketing activities, health and safety programmes, recruitment and recognition schemes and others. The company offers its products to various organizations such as multinationals, sole traders, non-profits, education, and government. The company markets its products in the US, the UK, Ireland and Canada. 4imprint is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
4imprint Group plc Key Recent Developments
Aug 01,2017: 4imprint Group H1 profit increases
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
4imprint Group plc-Key Facts 5
4imprint Group plc-Key Employees 6
4imprint Group plc-Key Employee Biographies 7
4imprint Group plc-Major Products and Services 8
4imprint Group plc-History 14
4imprint Group plc-Company Statement 15
4imprint Group plc-Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
4imprint Group plc-Business Description 18
Geographical Segment: All other countries 18
Geographical Segment: North America 18
Geographical Segment: The UK 18
4imprint Group plc-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
4imprint Group plc-Strengths 19
4imprint Group plc-Weaknesses 20
4imprint Group plc-Opportunities 21
4imprint Group plc-Threats 22
4imprint Group plc-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 31
Aug 01, 2017: 4imprint Group H1 profit increases 31
Section 5-Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List of Figures
4imprint Group plc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 28
4imprint Group plc, Ratio Charts 30
List of Tables
4imprint Group plc, Key Facts 5
4imprint Group plc, Key Employees 6
4imprint Group plc, Key Employee Biographies 7
4imprint Group plc, Major Products and Services 8
4imprint Group plc, History 14
4imprint Group plc, Subsidiaries 16
4imprint Group plc, Key Competitors 23
4imprint Group plc, Ratios based on current share price 24
4imprint Group plc, Annual Ratios 25
4imprint Group plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
4imprint Group plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
4imprint Group plc, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Chime Communications Limited
Cello Group plc
4imprint Group plc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports