Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Home Retailing in South Korea, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
"Home Retailing in South Korea, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to South Korea retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing South Korea home industry.
Home is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.4% between 2017 and 2022 to reach ?42,757 billion by the end of 2022.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in home category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in home sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in home sector.
- South Korea retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during 2017-2022
- Growth in the housing market and economic stability to drive growth
- Renovation activity will boost sales through 2022
- Category sales to benefit from buoyant housing market
- Homewares remains the main category in the home sector
- Specialist retailers cede ground to online players
- Online will account for 23.4% share of overall sector sales in 2022
- Mass market player Hanssem leads the home sector.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home sector in the South Korea retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in home category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the food and grocery market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in South Korea retail market-including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Table of Contents
The state of the nation
The state of retail
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Lotte Department Store
Hyundai Department Store
South Korea, retail, Home, furniture, floor coverings, homewares, home improvement, garden products, consumer trends, market shares
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports