Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Home Retailing in South Africa, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
"Home Retailing in South Africa, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to South Africa retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing South Africa home industry.
Moderate growth in the home sector over the last five years was largely due to weak economic growth, rising energy prices, and high inflation, which resulted in mounting property prices. Additionally, incidents of corruption hampered investor sentiments, leading market growth to slow down.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in home category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in home sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in home sector.
- South Africa retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 7.6% during 2017-2022
- Economic recovery and lower mortgage interest rate resulting in home sales growth
- Growing housing market to fuel category growth over the forecast period
- Demand for innovative varieties and new designs is growing
- Specialists dominate sector sales, online channel registers fastest growth
- Online sales are projected to more than double by 2022 compared to 2017
- Builders is leading the market, supported by growing store network and online sales
- Buco registered the highest sales growth during 2016-2017.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home sector in the South Africa retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in home category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the home market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in South Africa retail market-including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Table of Contents
The state of the nation
The state of retail
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Pick n Pay
South Africa, retail, Home, furniture, floor coverings, homewares, home improvement, garden products, consumer trends, market shares
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports