Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Breville Group Limited (BRG)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Breville Group Limited (Breville) is an electrical appliances company. The company offers electronics products for home, food preparation, beverage making and cooking requirements. Its portfolio includes blenders, grinders, juicers, coffee makers, bread maker, pressure and rice cooker, grills, microwave ovens, toaster, steamers, food processor and related accessories, among others. These products are marketed under the company's own brands Breville, Sage, Kambrook and Ronson. Breville also distributes products of Philips in the garment and personal care categories through its licensing agreement. The company serves retail, business, and commercial customers in Asia-Pacific, North America, and Europe. It operates a product development center in Sydney. Breville is headquartered in Alexandria, New South Wales, Australia.
Breville Group Limited Key Recent Developments
Aug 06,2018: Breville Group appoints Martin Nicholas CFO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Breville Group Limited-Key Facts 5
Breville Group Limited-Key Employees 6
Breville Group Limited-Key Employee Biographies 7
Breville Group Limited-Major Products and Services 8
Breville Group Limited-History 9
Breville Group Limited-Company Statement 10
Breville Group Limited-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Breville Group Limited-Business Description 13
Business Segment: Distribution 13
Business Segment: Global product 13
Geographical Segment: Australia And New Zealand 13
Geographical Segment: North America 13
Geographical Segment: Rest of World 14
Breville Group Limited-Corporate Strategy 15
Breville Group Limited-SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis-Overview 16
Breville Group Limited-Strengths 16
Breville Group Limited-Weaknesses 17
Breville Group Limited-Opportunities 18
Breville Group Limited-Threats 19
Breville Group Limited-Key Competitors 20
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 27
Section 4-Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List of Figures
Breville Group Limited, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 25
Breville Group Limited, Ratio Charts 27
List of Tables
Breville Group Limited, Key Facts 5
Breville Group Limited, Key Employees 6
Breville Group Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
Breville Group Limited, Major Products and Services 8
Breville Group Limited, History 9
Breville Group Limited, Subsidiaries 11
Breville Group Limited, Key Competitors 20
Breville Group Limited, Ratios based on current share price 21
Breville Group Limited, Annual Ratios 22
Breville Group Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Breville Group Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
Breville Group Limited, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
LG Electronics Inc
Coast Wholesale Appliances Inc
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports