Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
The bedroom furniture market grew by 2.3% in 2015, representing a robust furniture category within the overall Homewares market. The purchasing of bedroom furniture is generally replacement driven, with 62% of consumers looking to replace an old, broken, or ineffective product.
- Strong price competitiveness has sparked consumer interest in Bedroom Furniture products. This has been driven by the entry of new retailers, as well as innovative product development in some categories. Innovation, particularly in mattresses, continues to introduce an important quality differential to this market, encouraging consumers to trade up, which drives market growth.
- A number of sub-categories have fallen out of fashion in addition to not meeting practical demands. For example, dressing tables take up valuable space and are increasingly seen as old fashioned. This will see annual sales decline in this sub-category, with marginal growth of 0.4% largely being driven by inflation.
- Bedroom furniture is becoming increasingly linked to intangible lifestyle themes, the utilization of which has been key to driving sales at retailers where share is growing. Marketing is increasingly focused on the benefits of products for consumer wellbeing, linking together bedroom environments, sleep and health. This has energized consumer engagement in product categories such as mattresses, and wider markets such as textiles and accessories.
Bedroom Furniture 2015 provides expert insight into the bedroom furniture market, with value and volume forecasts to 2020. The report provides quantitative and qualitative insight into the UK market, analyzing key trends based Verdict Retail's consumer data.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Key issues and strategies for success within the bedroom furniture market in the UK
- Market size and forecast: a look at the total market size and forecast size for the bedroom furniture market in the UK
- Retailer profiles: a detailed look at the dominant players including market shares and outlooks
- Consumer data: a detailed look at what, how and where people are buying bedroom furniture products
Reasons To Buy
- This Home Retail Research report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the bedroom furniture market based on insights from Verdict's bespoke consumer survey and analyst insight.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation-ready material.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help manufacturers and retailers understand the opportunities within the bedroom furniture market.
1. ISSUES & STRATEGIES
2. THE MARKET
3. THE RETAILERS
4. THE CONSUMER
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Marks and Spencer
Bedroom, furniture, beds, headboards, mattresses, bedside tables, wardrobes, dressing tables, stools, drawers
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports