Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited (178)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited (Sa Sa) is a cosmetic retailing company that operates retail stores and counters in the areas of skincare, make-up, body care, fragrance, health and beauty supplements and hair care products. The company also manages various beauty brands with services, including brand management, marketing, sales and distribution. In addition, it merchandise and sell these products through its e-commerce portal sasa.com. Sa Sa markets these products under various brands such as banila co., Dr.G; Elizabeth Arden, GoodSkin Labs, La Colline, SkinPeptoxyl and Neogence, to mention a few. It manages these business activities across Hong Kong and Macau, Mainland China, Taiwan, Singapore, and Malaysia. Sa Sa is headquartered in Chai Wan, Hong Kong.
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited Key Recent Developments
Apr 12,2018: Sa Sa Announces Unaudited Sales Updates for the Fourth Quarter (January to March 2018) of FY2017/18
Jun 15,2017: Sa Sa International reports annual results for the year ended 31 March 2017
Apr 25,2017: Sa Sa announces unaudited sales updates for Q4 of FY2016/17
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited-Key Facts 6
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited-Key Employees 7
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited-Key Employee Biographies 8
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited-Major Products and Services 9
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited-History 11
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited-Company Statement 13
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited-Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2-Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited-Business Description 19
Business Segment: All other segments 19
Key Stats 19
Business Segment: E-commerce 19
Business Segment: Hong Kong & Macau 19
Key Stats 19
Business Segment: Mainland China 20
Key Stats 20
Geographical Segment: Hong Kong & Macau 20
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited-Corporate Strategy 21
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited-SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis-Overview 22
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited-Strengths 22
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited-Weaknesses 23
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited-Opportunities 24
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited-Threats 25
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited-Key Competitors 26
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 33
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 34
Apr 12, 2018: Sa Sa Announces Unaudited Sales Updates for the Fourth Quarter (January to March 2018) of FY2017/18 34
Jun 15, 2017: Sa Sa International reports annual results for the year ended 31 March 2017 35
Apr 25, 2017: Sa Sa announces unaudited sales updates for Q4 of FY2016/17 37
Section 5-Appendix 38
Ratio Definitions 38
About GlobalData 42
Contact Us 42
List of Figures
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 31
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited, Ratio Charts 33
List of Tables
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited, Key Facts 6
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited, Key Employees 7
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited, Key Employee Biographies 8
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited, Major Products and Services 9
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited, History 11
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited, Other Locations 16
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited, Subsidiaries 16
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited, Key Competitors 26
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited, Ratios based on current share price 27
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited, Annual Ratios 28
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited, Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 38
Capital Market Ratios 38
Equity Ratios 39
Profitability Ratios 39
Cost Ratios 40
Liquidity Ratios 40
Leverage Ratios 41
Efficiency Ratios 41
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Water Oasis Group Limited
Natural Beauty Bio-Technology Ltd.
HABA Laboratories, Inc.
GOME Electrical Appliances Holding Limited
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports