Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc (RB.)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc (RB) is a consumer health and hygiene company that manufactures and markets household, toiletry and health care products. These consist of air fresheners, laundry products, dishwashing detergents, disinfectant sprays, water softeners, household cleaners, and personal care products. It also sells over-the-counter (OTC) drugs, cough and congestion tablets. Sinus relief products, gastric liquids, hair removal and pest control products. The company markets these products under various Powerbrands including Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Veet, Harpic, Mortein, Finish and Vanish, for a few. It has operations across Asia Pacific, Europe, North America and the Middle East and Africa regions. RB is headquartered in Slough, Berkshire, the UK.
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc Key Recent Developments
Mar 23,2018: RB Signs PPA In India For 100 Pct Renewable Electricity Plant In Mysore
Mar 23,2018: RB commissions first solar powered facility; inks pact for 100% clean energy supply
Mar 19,2018: Reckitt Benckiser Adds National Grid CFO Bonfield To Board
Feb 19,2018: Reckitt Benckiser reports full year 2017 results
Sep 19,2017: Reckitt Benckiser chairman to retire in 2018
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc-Key Facts 6
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc-Key Employees 7
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc-Key Employee Biographies 8
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc-Major Products and Services 9
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc-History 11
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc-Company Statement 14
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc-Business Description 18
Product Category: Health 18
Key Stats 18
Product Category: Home 18
Key Stats 19
Product Category: Hygiene 19
Key Stats 19
Product Category: Portfolio brands 19
Geographical Segment: DvM 20
Target Markets 20
Geographical Segment: ENA 20
Target Markets 20
Geographical Segment: IFCN 20
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc-Corporate Strategy 21
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc-SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis-Overview 23
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc-Strengths 23
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc-Weaknesses 25
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc-Opportunities 26
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc-Threats 27
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc-Key Competitors 28
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 30
Performance Chart 33
Financial Performance 33
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 34
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 35
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, Recent Deals Summary 36
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 37
Feb 19, 2018: Reckitt Benckiser reports full year 2017 results 37
Jul 24, 2017: Reckitt Benckiser reports half year 2017 results 40
Jul 24, 2017: Reckitt Benckiser reports half year 2017 results 41
Mar 08, 2017: Absorption Pharmaceuticals: Maker of Premature Ejaculation Medication Promescent Files Suit Against British Conglomerate for Trade Secret Theft and Fraud 42
Section 5-Appendix 44
Ratio Definitions 44
About GlobalData 48
Contact Us 48
List of Figures
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 33
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, Ratio Charts 35
List of Tables
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, Key Facts 6
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, Key Employees 7
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, Major Products and Services 9
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, History 11
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, Subsidiaries 15
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, Key Competitors 28
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, Ratios based on current share price 29
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, Annual Ratios 30
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 31
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 32
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, Interim Ratios 34
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, Recent Deals Summary 36
Currency Codes 44
Capital Market Ratios 44
Equity Ratios 45
Profitability Ratios 45
Cost Ratios 46
Liquidity Ratios 46
Leverage Ratios 47
Efficiency Ratios 47
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
The Procter & Gamble Co
Johnson & Johnson
Henkel AG & Co KGaA
Church & Dwight Co Inc
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports