Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Health & beauty Retailing in South Korea, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
"Health & beauty Retailing in South Korea, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to South Korea retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing South Korea health and beauty industry.
The sector is forecast to grow at CAGR of 7.4% between 2017 and 2022 to reach ?49,304 billion by the end of 2022. Although the sector will achieve healthy growth in the forecast period, competition is set to intensify further.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in health and beauty category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in health and beauty sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in health and beauty sector.
- South Korea retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during 2017-2022
- Aging population to drive sales of healthcare and beauty products
- Cosmetics sales contribute a major share to the sector
- Aging population to drive demand for healthcare products
- Drugstores and health & beauty stores remain the dominant channel
- Online sales will continue to grow steeply
- Domestic retailer Olive Young leads the health & beauty sector
- E-mart, with its wide product range, registered the highest growth.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in South Korea retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in South Korea retail market-including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Table of Contents
The state of the nation
The state of retail
Health & beauty
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
The Face Shop
South Korea, retail, Health & Beauty, consumer trends, market shares
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports