Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Health & beauty Retailing in South Africa, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
"Health & beauty Retailing in South Africa, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to South Africa retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing South Africa health and beauty industry.
Healthcare is the largest category in terms of sales within health & beauty and is projected to produce a 6.7% CAGR during 2017-2022, due to the growing awareness of health and healthy lifestyles.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in health and beauty category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in health and beauty sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in health and beauty sector.
- South Africa retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 7.6% during 2017-2022
- Growth of healthcare products sales drives sector sales
- Growing beauty awareness is driving sales of beauty and personal care products
- Increasing health awareness is driving sales in the sector
- Drugstores remains the largest channel but online produces the fastest growth
- Online retail sales to produce the fastest growth; however, sales volume remains low
- Clicks is leading the sector driven by growing store count and online sales
- Clicks registered the highest sales growth during 2016-2017.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in South Africa retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in South Africa retail market-including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Table of Contents
The state of the nation
The state of retail
Health & beauty
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Pick n Pay
South Africa, retail, Health & Beauty, consumer trends, market shares
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports