Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Haircare Global Industry Guide 2013-2022
Global Haircare industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global haircare market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The haircare market consists of retail sales of conditioner, hair colorants, hair loss treatments, perms & relaxers, salon hair care, shampoo and styling agents. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- The global haircare market had total revenues of USD 70,167.9m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 4.1% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 13,990.9 million units in 2017.
- A myriad of factors have contributed to growth in this market. In developing countries, rapid urbanization, increasing middle class sizes and disposable income have driven demand for haircare products, particularly in China and India.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global haircare market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global haircare market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key haircare market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global haircare market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global haircare market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global haircare market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global haircare market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global haircare market?
Table of Contents
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
What is this report about? 23
Who is the target reader? 23
How to use this report 23
Global Haircare 24
Market Overview 24
Market Data 25
Market Segmentation 27
Market outlook 31
Five forces analysis 33
Haircare in Asia-Pacific 41
Market Overview 41
Market Data 42
Market Segmentation 44
Market outlook 48
Five forces analysis 50
Haircare in Europe 58
Market Overview 58
Market Data 59
Market Segmentation 61
Market outlook 65
Five forces analysis 67
Haircare in France 75
Market Overview 75
Market Data 76
Market Segmentation 78
Market outlook 82
Five forces analysis 84
Macroeconomic indicators 92
Haircare in Germany 94
Market Overview 94
Market Data 95
Market Segmentation 97
Market outlook 101
Five forces analysis 103
Macroeconomic indicators 111
Haircare in Italy 113
Market Overview 113
Market Data 114
Market Segmentation 116
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
MarketLine, Consumer Packaged Goods, Personal Care, Haircare, Global
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports