Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Haircare Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2013-2022
The G8 Haircare industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 haircare market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed USD 29,516.7 million in 2017 to the global haircare industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% between 2013 and 2017. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of USD 34,238.3 million in 2022, with a CAGR of 3% over the 2017-22 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the haircare industry, with market revenues of USD 12,701.2 million in 2017. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of USD 5,298.6 and USD 2,680.2 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the haircare industry in the G8 nations with a value of USD 15,304.9 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of USD 5,619.4 and USD 3,055.8 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 haircare market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 haircare market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key haircare market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 haircare market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the G8 haircare market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the G8 haircare market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 haircare market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 haircare market?
Table of Contents
What is this report about? 16
Who is the target reader? 16
How to use this report 16
Group of Eight (G8) Haircare 17
Industry Outlook 17
Haircare in Canada 21
Market Overview 21
Market Data 22
Market Segmentation 24
Market outlook 28
Five forces analysis 30
Macroeconomic indicators 38
Haircare in France 40
Market Overview 40
Market Data 41
Market Segmentation 43
Market outlook 47
Five forces analysis 49
Macroeconomic indicators 57
Haircare in Germany 59
Market Overview 59
Market Data 60
Market Segmentation 62
Market outlook 66
Five forces analysis 68
Macroeconomic indicators 76
Haircare in Italy 78
Market Overview 78
Market Data 79
Market Segmentation 81
Market outlook 85
Five forces analysis 87
Macroeconomic indicators 95
Haircare in Japan 97
Market Overview 97
Market Data 98
Market Segmentation 100
Market outlook 104
Five forces analysis 106
Macroeconomic indicators 114
Haircare in Russia 116
Market Overview 116
Market Data 117
Market Segmentation 119
Market outlook 123
Five forces analysis 125
Macroeconomic indicators 133
Haircare in The United Kingdom 135
Market Overview 135
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
MarketLine, Consumer Packaged Goods, Personal Care, Haircare, G8
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports