Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Fragrances in Brazil
Fragrances in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Brazil fragrances market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The fragrances market consists of the retail sale of female fragrances, male fragrances and unisex fragrances. The female fragrances segment consists of mass female fragrances and premium female fragrances. The male fragrances segment consists of mass male fragrances and premium male fragrances. The unisex fragrances segment consists of mass unisex fragrances and premium unisex fragrances. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- The Brazilian fragrances market had total revenues of USD 5,999.6m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.8% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 117.9 million units in 2017.
- Despite the economic slowdown, the Brazilian fragrances market posted strong growth.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the fragrances market in Brazil
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the fragrances market in Brazil
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key fragrances market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Brazil fragrances market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Brazil fragrances market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Brazil fragrances market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil fragrances market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Brazil's fragrances market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market volume 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market share 12
Market distribution 13
Market Outlook 14
Market value forecast 14
Market volume forecast 15
Five Forces Analysis 16
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 18
New entrants 19
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 22
Avon Products, Inc. 22
Grupo Boticario 25
Natura Cosmeticos SA 26
Puig, S.L. 29
Macroeconomic Indicators 30
Country data 30
Industry associations 33
Related MarketLine research 33
About MarketLine 34
List of Tables
Table 1: Brazil fragrances market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Brazil fragrances market volume: million units, 2013-17
Table 3: Brazil fragrances market category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Brazil fragrances market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 5: Brazil fragrances market share: % share, by value, 2017
Table 6: Brazil fragrances market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 7: Brazil fragrances market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 8: Brazil fragrances market volume forecast: million units, 2017-22
Table 9: Avon Products, Inc.: key facts
Table 10: Avon Products, Inc.: key financials (USD )
Table 11: Avon Products, Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 12: Grupo Boticario: key facts
Table 13: Natura Cosmeticos SA: key facts
Table 14: Natura Cosmeticos SA: key financials (USD )
Table 15: Natura Cosmeticos SA: key financials (BRL)
Table 16: Natura Cosmeticos SA: key financial ratios
Table 17: Puig, S.L.: key facts
Table 18: Brazil size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 19: Brazil gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 20: Brazil gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 21: Brazil inflation, 2013-17
Table 22: Brazil consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 23: Brazil exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: Brazil fragrances market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Brazil fragrances market volume: million units, 2013-17
Figure 3: Brazil fragrances market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Brazil fragrances market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Brazil fragrances market share: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 6: Brazil fragrances market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 7: Brazil fragrances market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 8: Brazil fragrances market volume forecast: million units, 2017-22
Figure 9: Forces driving competition in the fragrances market in Brazil, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of buyer power in the fragrances market in Brazil, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of supplier power in the fragrances market in Brazil, 2017
Figure 12: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the fragrances market in Brazil, 2017
Figure 13: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the fragrances market in Brazil, 2017
Figure 14: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the fragrances market in Brazil, 2017
Figure 15: Avon Products, Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Avon Products, Inc.: assets & liabilities
Figure 17: Natura Cosmeticos SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 18: Natura Cosmeticos SA: assets & liabilities
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Avon Products, Inc.
Natura Cosmeticos SA
Consumer Packaged Goods, Personal Care, Fragrances, MarketLine, Brazil
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports