Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Accrol Group Holdings PLC (ACRL)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Accrol Group Holdings PLC (Accrol), formerly Accrol Group Holdings Limited, is a manufacturer and supplier of tissue products. The company's product portfolio comprises toilet rolls, kitchen rolls and facial tissues. It offers private label products and away from home (AFH) products such as centrefeeds, hand towels, hygiene rolls, toilet tissue, wiping rolls, standard jumbo and mini jumbo. It markets its products to major retailers in the household sectors. The company has tissue converting, manufacturing, storage and distribution facilities in Blackburn and Leyland, Lancashire, England. Accrol primarily operates in the UK through its subsidiaries Accrol UK Limited, Accrol Holdings Limited and Accrol Papers Limited. Accrol is headquartered in Blackburn, Lancashire, the UK.
Accrol Group Holdings PLC Key Recent Developments
Feb 05,2018: Accrol Appoints New Executive Chairman and Interim Finance Head
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Accrol Group Holdings PLC-Key Facts 5
Accrol Group Holdings PLC-Key Employees 6
Accrol Group Holdings PLC-Key Employee Biographies 7
Accrol Group Holdings PLC-Major Products and Services 8
Accrol Group Holdings PLC-History 9
Accrol Group Holdings PLC-Company Statement 10
Accrol Group Holdings PLC-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Accrol Group Holdings PLC-Business Description 13
Accrol Group Holdings PLC-Corporate Strategy 14
Accrol Group Holdings PLC-SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis-Overview 15
Accrol Group Holdings PLC-Strengths 15
Accrol Group Holdings PLC-Weaknesses 16
Accrol Group Holdings PLC-Opportunities 17
Accrol Group Holdings PLC-Threats 18
Accrol Group Holdings PLC-Key Competitors 19
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 26
Section 4-Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List of Figures
Accrol Group Holdings PLC, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 24
Accrol Group Holdings PLC, Ratio Charts 26
List of Tables
Accrol Group Holdings PLC, Key Facts 5
Accrol Group Holdings PLC, Key Employees 6
Accrol Group Holdings PLC, Key Employee Biographies 7
Accrol Group Holdings PLC, Major Products and Services 8
Accrol Group Holdings PLC, History 9
Accrol Group Holdings PLC, Subsidiaries 11
Accrol Group Holdings PLC, Key Competitors 19
Accrol Group Holdings PLC, Ratios based on current share price 20
Accrol Group Holdings PLC, Annual Ratios 21
Accrol Group Holdings PLC, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
Accrol Group Holdings PLC, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
Accrol Group Holdings PLC, Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Viking Kagit Ve Seluloz A.S.
Merton Group UK Ltd
Task Consumer Products Ltd
Fourstones Papermill Co. Ltd.
Punjab Paper Converters Ltd
Cham Paper Group AG
Harper Hygienics SA
Star Tissue UK Limited
Accrol Group Holdings PLC, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports