Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd (RWC)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd (RWC) designs, manufactures, and supplies water flow and control systems, and plumbing solutions for domestic, commercial, and industrial applications. The company provides water control systems and plumbing solutions to manufacturers, plumbing distributors, government bodies, and other major industries. It develops, assembles and delivers plumbing solutions for businesses and households across Australia and New Zealand. RWC also manufactures brass PTC plumbing fittings under its SharkBite brand. It operates manufacturing facilities, distribution centers and research and development locations across Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA. The company has operations in the US, Australia, the UK, Canada, New Zealand, and Countries in Europe. RWC is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd-Key Facts 6
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd-Key Employees 7
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 8
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd-Major Products and Services 9
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd-History 10
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd-Company Statement 11
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd-Business Description 15
Product Category: Control Valves 15
Product Category: Fittings and Pipe 15
Product Category: Other Products 15
Product Category: Thermostatics 15
Geographical Segment: Americas 16
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific 16
Geographical Segment: EMEA 16
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd-Corporate Strategy 17
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd-SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis-Overview 18
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd-Strengths 18
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd-Weaknesses 19
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd-Opportunities 20
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd-Threats 21
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd-Key Competitors 22
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 29
Section 4-Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List of Figures
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 27
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd, Ratio Charts 29
List of Tables
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd, Key Facts 6
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd, Key Employees 7
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd, History 10
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd, Other Locations 12
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd, Subsidiaries 12
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd, Key Competitors 22
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 23
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd, Annual Ratios 24
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
GuangZhou Seagull Kth & Bth Prd Co.,Ltd.
American Woodmark Corp
Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc.
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports