Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Kforce Inc. (KFRC)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Kforce Inc. (Kforce) provides professional staffing services. The company offers prime contractor and subcontractor services and solutions in audit readiness, data and knowledge management, information technology, R&D, financial management, healthcare informatics, and accounting fields. The company provides its services to various industries such as technology, and finance and accounting, healthcare, communications, insurance services, financial services and government sectors. It primarily operates in the US and also has presence in Philippines. Kforce headquartered in Tampa, Florida, the US.
Kforce Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 01,2018: Kforce announces Q1 2018 revenues
Aug 01,2017: Kforce Q2 net income increases
May 02,2017: Kforce Q1 net income increases
Feb 07,2017: Kforce reports lower net income for Q4, provides guidance for Q1
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Kforce Inc.-Key Facts 6
Kforce Inc.-Key Employees 7
Kforce Inc.-Key Employee Biographies 8
Kforce Inc.-Major Products and Services 9
Kforce Inc.-History 10
Kforce Inc.-Company Statement 11
Kforce Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Kforce Inc.-Business Description 16
Business Segment: Finance and Accounting (FA) 16
Key Stats 16
Business Segment: Government Solutions (GS) 16
Business Segment: Tech 16
Key Stats 17
Kforce Inc.-Corporate Strategy 18
Kforce Inc.-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
Kforce Inc.-Strengths 19
Kforce Inc.-Weaknesses 20
Kforce Inc.-Opportunities 21
Kforce Inc.-Threats 22
Kforce Inc.-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Kforce Inc., Recent Deals Summary 31
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 32
Aug 01, 2017: Kforce Q2 net income increases 32
May 02, 2017: Kforce Q1 net income increases 33
Feb 07, 2017: Kforce reports lower net income for Q4, provides guidance for Q1 34
Section 5-Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List of Figures
Kforce Inc., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 28
Kforce Inc., Ratio Charts 30
List of Tables
Kforce Inc., Key Facts 6
Kforce Inc., Key Employees 7
Kforce Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Kforce Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Kforce Inc., History 10
Kforce Inc., Other Locations 13
Kforce Inc., Subsidiaries 14
Kforce Inc., Key Competitors 23
Kforce Inc., Ratios based on current share price 24
Kforce Inc., Annual Ratios 25
Kforce Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Kforce Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Kforce Inc., Interim Ratios 29
Kforce Inc., Recent Deals Summary 31
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Robert Half International Inc.
Resources Connection Inc
Kelly Services, Inc.
Computer Task Group Inc
Kforce Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports