Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
San Jose is one of the most populous cities in the US and in California state. The city is a hub for software and IT industries and has a considerable economic and financial influence, accounting for 1.3% of national GDP. Improvements in professional / business services and real estate are expected to be major drivers of growth.
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy - and the major employer.
- San Jose is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and witnessed a significant growth over the past two years. Business tourism stands a contributor to the tourism sector.
- Strong performance is observed in the construction sector with increasing employment, number of building permits issued and building completions.
"City Profile - San Jose" provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting San Jose. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
Technology and Infrastructure
Internal Transport Networks
Business Environment Analysis
Travel and Tourism
Construction and Real Estate
Real Estate Market
Ask the analyst
Figure 1: San Jose metropolitan region - real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
Figure 2: San Jose metropolitan region - economy comparison (Index 2010=100) , 2000-25
Figure 3: San Jose metropolitan region - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
Figure 4: San Jose metropolitan region - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
Figure 5: San Jose metropolitan region - population comparison, 2000-25
Figure 6: San Jose metropolitan region - population by age, 2000-25
Table 1: San Jose metropolitan region - key facts (estimates), 2015
Table 2: San Jose metropolitan region - real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
Table 3: San Jose metropolitan region - economy comparison (Index 2010=100) , 2000-25
Table 4: San Jose metropolitan region - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 (USD)
Table 5: San Jose metropolitan region - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
Table 6: San Jose metropolitan region - population comparison, 2000-25 (in Millions)
Table 7: San Jose metropolitan region - population by age, 2000-25 (in Millions)
Table 8: San Jose - mass transit network indicators, 2015
Table 9: San Jose - key airport indicators, January-October 2015
Table 10: San Jose - Fortune 500 companies with main HQ in the city, 2014
Table 11: San Jose - MICE and other events 2016
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
San Jose, California, San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara - metropolitan statistical area, city profile, city analysis, city economy, economic outlook, city economy forecast, population forecast, city GDP, city GDP growth, city population, city tourism, city infrastructure, hotel industry, hotel occupancy, ADR, RevPAR, office space, office rentals, airlines, airports, business environment, retail locations, CBD, internet penetration, technology sector.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports