Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Miami metropolitan area (MMA), a metropolitan statistical area (MSA) under the definitions of the US Census Bureau, is located in Florida State. The region has a strong presence of industry and service sectors contributing about 1.7% to the national GDP. The region's economy is dominated by tourism, financial intermediation, real estate; wholesale and retail trade; hotels and restaurants.
- The service sectors remain the key contributors to the regional economy - and the major employers.
- Miami is a key tourist destinations in the US, for both domestic and international tourists. The tourism and hospitality sectors are experiencing a healthy growth.
- Strong performance is observed in the construction sector with increasing employment, number of building permits issued and building completions.
"City Profile - Miami" provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Miami. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
Technology and Infrastructure
Internal Transport Networks
Business Environment Analysis
Travel and Tourism
Construction and Real Estate
Real Estate Market
Retail AND CONSUMPTION
Consumption, income and prices
Ask the analyst
Figure 1: Miami metropolitan area - real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
Figure 2: Miami metropolitan area - economy comparison (Index 2010=100) , 2000-25
Figure 3: Miami metropolitan area - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
Figure 4: Miami metropolitan area - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
Figure 5: Miami metropolitan area - population comparison, 2000-25
Figure 6: Miami metropolitan area - population by age, 2000-25
Table 1: Miami metropolitan area - key facts (estimates), 2015
Table 2: Miami metropolitan area - real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
Table 3: Miami metropolitan area - economy comparison (Index 2010=100) , 2000-25
Table 4: Miami metropolitan area - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 (USD)
Table 5: Miami metropolitan area - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
Table 6: Miami - main universities, 2015
Table 7: Miami metropolitan area - population comparison, 2000-25 (in Millions)
Table 8: Miami metropolitan area - population by age, 2000-25 (in Millions)
Table 9: Miami - mass transit network indicators, 2015
Table 10: Miami - key airport indicators, 2015
Table 11: Miami - Fortune Global 500 companies with main HQ in city, 2015
Table 12: Miami - office rents, 2015
Table 13: Greater Miami - overnight visitors (domestic and international origins, 2010-14)
Table 14: Greater Miami - overnight visitors by purpose, 2010-14
Table 15: Greater Miami - international arrivals by country of residence, 2010-14
Table 16: Miami - MICE and other events
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Miami, Florida, city profile, city analysis, city economy, economic outlook, city economy forecast, population forecast, city GDP, city GDP growth, city population, city tourism, city infrastructure, hotel industry, hospitality, hotel occupancy, ADR, RevPAR, office space, office rentals, airlines, airports, business environment, retail locations, CBD, internet penetration, technology sector.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports