Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Cardiff is the tenth most populated city in the UK and is part of Cardiff Capital Region (CCR or region). The region contributed about 1.7% of the national economy. Rapid growth in the industry and tertiary sectors and improvements in professional / business services and real estate are expected to be major drivers of growth.
- The Industry and service sectors remain the key contributor to the regional economy - and the major employers.
- Cardiff is one of the key tourist destinations in the United Kingdom for international tourists and witnessed a significant growth.
- Strong performance is observed in the construction sector with increasing employment, number of building permits issued and building completions.
"City Profile - Cardiff" provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Cardiff. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
Technology and Infrastructure
Internal Transport Networks
Business Environment Analysis
Travel and Tourism
Construction and Real Estate
Real Estate Market
Retail AND CONSUMPTION
Ask the analyst
Figure 1: Cardiff Capital Region - real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
Figure 2: Cardiff Capital Region - economy comparison (Index 2010=100) , 2000-25
Figure 3: Cardiff Capital Region - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
Figure 4: Cardiff Capital Region - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
Figure 5: Cardiff Capital Region - population comparison, 2000-25
Figure 6: Cardiff Capital Region - population by age, 2000-25
Table 1: Cardiff Capital Region - Key Facts, (estimates) 2015
Table 2: Cardiff Capital Region - real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
Table 3: Cardiff Capital Region - economy comparison (Index 2010=100) , 2000-25
Table 4: Cardiff Capital Region - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 (USD)
Table 5: Cardiff Capital Region - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
Table 6: Cardiff - main universities, 2015
Table 7: Cardiff Capital Region - population comparison, 2000-25 (in millions)
Table 8: Cardiff Capital Region - population by age, 2000-25 (in Millions)
Table 9: Cardiff - mass transit network indicators, 2015
Table 10: Cardiff- key airport indicators, 2015
Table 11: Cardiff - office rents, 2015
Table 12: Cardiff - international arrivals by country of residence
Table 13: Cardiff - MICE and other events
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Cardiff, Wales, the UK, city profile, city analysis, city economy, economic outlook, city economy forecast, population forecast, city GDP, city GDP growth, city population, city tourism, city infrastructure, hotel industry, hotel occupancy, ADR, RevPAR, office space, office rentals, airlines, airports, business environment, retail locations, CBD, internet penetration, technology sector.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports