Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Cairns is a statistical area level 4 and spreads over a total land area of 21,414km2. The area was home to 245,000 people and accounts for 1.0% of the Australia's total GDP. Improvements in professional / business services and real estate are expected to be major drivers of growth.
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy - and the major employer.
- Cairns is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and experienced healthy growth in 2015.
- Strong performance is observed in the construction sector with increasing employment, number of building permits issued and building completions.
"City Profile - Cairns" provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Cairns. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
Technology and Infrastructure
Internal Transport Networks
Business Environment Analysis
Travel and Tourism
Construction and Real Estate
Real Estate Market
Ask the analyst
Figure 1: Cairns - real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
Figure 2: Cairns- economy comparison (Index 2010=100) , 2000-25
Figure 3: Cairns - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
Figure 4: Cairns - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
Figure 5: Cairns - population comparison, 2000-25
Figure 6: Cairns - population by age, 2000-25
Table 1: Cairns - key facts (estimates), 2015
Table 2: Cairns - real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
Table 3: Cairns- economy comparison (Index 2010=100) , 2000-25
Table 4: Cairns - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 (USD)
Table 5: Cairns - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
Table 6: Cairns - main universities, 2015
Table 7: Cairns - population comparison, 2000-25 (in millions)
Table 8: Cairns - population by age, 2000-25 (in Millions)
Table 9: Cairns - key airport indicators, 2015
Table 10: Cairns/TNQ region - international arrivals by country of residence
Table 11: Cairns - UNESCO World Heritage sites
Table 12: Cairns - MICE and other events
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Cairns, city profile, city analysis, city economy, economic outlook, city economy forecast, population forecast, city GDP, city GDP growth, city population, city tourism, city infrastructure, hotel industry, hotel occupancy, ADR, RevPAR, office space, office rentals, airlines, airports, business environment, retail locations, CBD, internet penetration, technology sector.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports