Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Greater Brisbane or the Brisbane's Greater Capital City Statistical Area (GCCSA) is one of the 16 GCCSA regions in Australia. The city with strong presence of service sector is a key contributor to the Australia economy contributing about 9.1% of the national GDP. The area's economy is dominated by tourism, financial intermediation, real estate; wholesale and retail trade; hotels and restaurants.
- The service sectors remain the key contributors to the regional economy - and the major employers.
- Brisbane is a key tourist destinations, for both domestic and international tourists. The tourism and hospitality sectors experienced healthy growth over the past two years.
- Strong performance is observed in the construction sector with increasing employment, number of building permits issued and building completions.
"City Profile - Brisbane" provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Brisbane. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
Technology and Infrastructure
Internal Transport Networks
Business Environment Analysis
Travel and Tourism
Construction and Real Estate
Real Estate Market
Retail AND Consumption
Ask the analyst
Figure 1: Greater Brisbane - real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
Figure 2: Greater Brisbane - economy comparison (Index 2010=100) , 2000-25
Figure 3: Greater Brisbane - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
Figure 4: Greater Brisbane - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
Figure 5: Greater Brisbane - population by age, 2000-25
Table 1: Greater Brisbane - key facts, (estimates) 2015
Table 2: Greater Brisbane- real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
Table 3: Greater Brisbane - economy growth (index 2010=100), 2000-25
Table 4: Greater Brisbane - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 (USD)
Table 5: Greater Brisbane - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
Table 6: Brisbane - main universities, 2015
Table 7: Greater Brisbane - population by age, 2000-25 (in Millions)
Table 8: Brisbane - key airport indicators, FY2015
Table 9: Brisbane - office rents, Q1 2016
Table 10: Brisbane - MICE and other events
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Brisbane, Greater Brisbane, Australia, city profile, city analysis, city economy, economic outlook, city economy forecast, population forecast, city GDP, city GDP growth, city population, city tourism, city infrastructure, hotel industry, hospitality, hotel occupancy, ADR, RevPAR, office space, office rentals, airlines, airports, business environment, retail locations, CBD, internet penetration, technology sector.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports