Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Logitech International SA (LOGN)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Logitech International SA (Logitech) is a designer, developer, manufacturer and marketer of mobile and personal computer peripherals. The company offers keyboards, desktops, mice, pointing devices, printing devices, tablet accessories, audio-PC, audio-wearable and wireless, video, PC gaming, and home-entertainment control systems. It also provides high-definition (HD) video communication endpoints, and HD video conferencing systems infrastructure software and hardware for video deployments. Logitech caters through international and regional distributors, e-tailers and retailers. It supplies its products under Logitech G, Ultimate Ears, Jaybird, Logitech and ASTRO Gaming brands. The company has operations across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle-East. Logitech is headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Logitech International SA Key Recent Developments
Jun 13,2018: Logitech Receives 12 International Design 2017 Awards
Feb 05,2018: Logitech Grows To Highest Ever Fisal Year Sales, Up 16%
Oct 24,2017: Logitech delivers strong Q2 sales and profit growth
Apr 25,2017: Logitech Q4 net income down
Feb 28,2017: Lifesize names Bobby Beckmann as chief technology officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Logitech International SA-Key Facts 6
Logitech International SA-Key Employees 7
Logitech International SA-Key Employee Biographies 8
Logitech International SA-Major Products and Services 9
Logitech International SA-History 11
Logitech International SA-Company Statement 13
Logitech International SA-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Logitech International SA-Business Description 18
Product Category: Audio-PC and Wearables 18
Product Category: Gaming 18
Product Category: Keyboards and Combos 18
Product Category: Mobile Speakers 19
Product Category: Other 19
Product Category: PC Webcams 19
Product Category: Pointing Devices 19
Product Category: Smart Home 19
Product Category: Tablet and Other Accessories 20
Product Category: Video Collaboration 20
Geographical Segment: Americas 20
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific 20
Geographical Segment: EMEA 21
Logitech International SA-Corporate Strategy 22
Logitech International SA-SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis-Overview 23
Logitech International SA-Strengths 23
Logitech International SA-Weaknesses 24
Logitech International SA-Opportunities 25
Logitech International SA-Threats 26
Logitech International SA-Key Competitors 27
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 34
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 35
Jun 13, 2018: Logitech Receives 12 International Design 2017 Awards 35
Feb 05, 2018: Logitech Grows To Highest Ever Fisal Year Sales, Up 16% 36
Oct 24, 2017: Logitech delivers strong Q2 sales and profit growth 37
Apr 25, 2017: Logitech Q4 net income down 38
Section 5-Appendix 39
Ratio Definitions 39
About GlobalData 43
Contact Us 43
List of Figures
Logitech International SA, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 32
Logitech International SA, Ratio Charts 34
List of Tables
Logitech International SA, Key Facts 6
Logitech International SA, Key Employees 7
Logitech International SA, Key Employee Biographies 8
Logitech International SA, Major Products and Services 9
Logitech International SA, History 11
Logitech International SA, Other Locations 15
Logitech International SA, Subsidiaries 15
Logitech International SA, Key Competitors 27
Logitech International SA, Ratios based on current share price 28
Logitech International SA, Annual Ratios 29
Logitech International SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 30
Logitech International SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 31
Logitech International SA, Interim Ratios 33
Currency Codes 39
Capital Market Ratios 39
Equity Ratios 40
Profitability Ratios 40
Cost Ratios 41
Liquidity Ratios 41
Leverage Ratios 42
Efficiency Ratios 42
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Wink Labs Inc
VOXX International Corporation
Turtle Beach Corporation
Targus Group International, Inc.
Shenzhen Rapoo Technology Co., Ltd
Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co KG
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd
Peel Technologies, Inc.
Otter Products LLC
Melco Holdings Inc
Koninklijke Philips N.V.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kensington Computer Products Group
General Electric Co
Elecom Co., Ltd.
CYBER ACOUSTICS, L.L.C.
Corsair Components, Inc.
Cisco Systems Inc
Belkin International Inc
Beats Electronics LLC
AVer Information Inc
Logitech International SA, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports