Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Electricals Retailing in Brazil, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
"Electricals Retailing in Brazil, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Brazil retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Brazil electricals industry.
Currency devaluation and high inflation resulted in declining sales of electricals during 2015-2016. However, sales started improving in 2017, supported by economic recovery and rising private consumption, and stood at RUSD 100.3 billion in 2017.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in electricals category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in electricals sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in electricals sector.
- Brazil retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% during 2017-2022
- Strong economy, improved purchasing power, and FIFA World Cup boosted sector sales
- Specialist stores projected to lose market share to online retail and hypermarkets
- Growing online penetration and smartphone use boosting online sales of electricals
- Magazine Luiza and Casas Bahia are driving the growth in the sector
- The Brazilian electricals sector is dominated by local players.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electricals sector in Brazil retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in electricals category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electricals market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electricals market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Brazil retail market-including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Table of Contents
The state of the nation
The state of retail
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
B2W All Brands
Brazil, retail, Electrical and Electronics, consumer trends, market shares
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports