Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Consumer Electronics in Belgium
Consumer Electronics in Belgium industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Belgium consumer electronics market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The Electrical and Electronics Retail market is comprised of the sales of communications equipment, computer hardware and software, consumer electronics, household appliances, and photographic equipment. Communications equipment includes retail sales only of answer machines, fax machines, fixed-line telephones, mobile phone accessories and mobile phones. Computer hardware and software includes retail sales only of desktops and laptop computers, software, memory sticks, CD packs, hard disks and other data storage devices, computer peripherals, PDAs, organizers, calculators, and satellite navigation systems. Consumer electronics includes retail sales of CD players, DVD players and recorders, hi-fi systems, home theatres, in-car entertainment systems, portable digital radios, radios, televisions and video recorders, home use and portable games consoles. Household appliances includes major domestic appliances (air conditioners, dishwashers, dryers, freezers, hobs and extractors, microwave ovens, refrigerators, stoves, vacuum cleaners and washing machines) plus minor domestic appliances (blenders, coffee machines, deep fryers, food processors, grills, hair products, hair trimmers, curling tongs, razors, hand-held mixers, irons, juicers, kettles, stand mixers, toasters, sun lamps and fans). Photographic equipment includes camcorders, cameras, projectors, camera and camcorder accessories, binoculars and telescopes. The market is valued at retail selling price (RSP) with any currency conversions calculated using constant 2017 annual average exchange rates.
- The Belgian consumer electronics market had total revenues of USD 6.5bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.2% between 2013 and 2017.
- The household appliances segment was the market's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD 2.0bn, equivalent to 31.4% of the market's overall value.
- Consumer confidence has remained stable of late whilst consumption has increased, with continued employment growth, supported by expanding output, labor tax cuts and past wage moderation measures.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the consumer electronics market in Belgium
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the consumer electronics market in Belgium
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key consumer electronics market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Belgium consumer electronics market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Belgium consumer electronics market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Belgium consumer electronics market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Belgium consumer electronics market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Belgium's consumer electronics market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market distribution 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Five Forces Analysis 14
Buyer power 16
Supplier power 18
New entrants 20
Threat of substitutes 22
Degree of rivalry 24
Leading Companies 26
Ceconomy AG 26
Euronics International BV 27
Fnac Darty SA 28
Krefel NV 32
Macroeconomic Indicators 33
Country data 33
Industry associations 36
Related MarketLine research 36
About MarketLine 37
List of Tables
Table 1: Belgium consumer electronics market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Belgium consumer electronics market category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 3: Belgium consumer electronics market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Belgium consumer electronics market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 5: Belgium consumer electronics market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 6: Ceconomy AG: key facts
Table 7: Euronics International BV: key facts
Table 8: Fnac Darty SA: key facts
Table 9: Fnac Darty SA: key financials (USD )
Table 10: Fnac Darty SA: key financials (EUR)
Table 11: Fnac Darty SA: key financial ratios
Table 12: Krefel NV: key facts
Table 13: Belgium size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 14: Belgium gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 15: Belgium gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 16: Belgium inflation, 2013-17
Table 17: Belgium consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 18: Belgium exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: Belgium consumer electronics market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Belgium consumer electronics market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Belgium consumer electronics market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Belgium consumer electronics market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Belgium consumer electronics market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the consumer electronics market in Belgium, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the consumer electronics market in Belgium, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the consumer electronics market in Belgium, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the consumer electronics market in Belgium, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the consumer electronics market in Belgium, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the consumer electronics market in Belgium, 2017
Figure 12: Fnac Darty SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 13: Fnac Darty SA: assets & liabilities
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Euronics International BV
Fnac Darty SA
Consumer Electronics, MarketLine, Belgium
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports