Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
VTB Insurance Ltd.-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
VTB Insurance Ltd.-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
VTB Insurance, Limited (VTB Insurance), a subsidiary of VTB Bank (PJSC) is an insurance service provider. It offers a range of insurance products and services, which includes financial risk insurance, civil engineering insurance and freight insurance. It also offers insurance products such as health insurance, accident insurance, travel insurance, motor vehicle insurance, third party insurance, professional liability insurance and other bespoke insurance services. In addition, the company offers insurance advisory and on-line insurance sales and support services. These products and services are offered to individuals and businesses engaged in the defense industry, finance, commerce, woodwork, water and air transport, chemicals, coal mining, civil construction, power engineering, and energy. VTB Insurance offers its insurance services through its branch network, on-line portals and bancassurance channel. VTB Insurance Limited is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
The company reported business volume of RUB63 billion as on December 31, 2016, representing a growth of 31%, over its previous year. In addition, it reported insurance premiums of RUB62.1 billion in FY2016.
- Detailed information on VTB Insurance Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting VTB Insurance Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of VTB Insurance Ltd. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on VTB Insurance Ltd.'s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about VTB Insurance Ltd., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of VTB Insurance Ltd. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess VTB Insurance Ltd. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on VTB Insurance Ltd.'s business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
VTB Insurance Ltd.: Company Overview 8
VTB Insurance Ltd.: Overview and Key Facts 8
VTB Insurance Ltd.: Overview 8
VTB Insurance Ltd.: Key Facts 8
VTB Insurance Ltd.: Key Employees 9
VTB Insurance Ltd.: Key Employee Biographies 10
VTB Insurance Ltd.: Major Products and Services 11
VTB Insurance Ltd.: Company History 12
VTB Insurance Ltd.: Locations and Subsidiaries 13
VTB Insurance Ltd.: Key Competitors 14
VTB Insurance Ltd.: Company Analysis 15
VTB Insurance Ltd.: Business Description 15
VTB Insurance Ltd.: SWOT Analysis 16
VTB Insurance Ltd.: SWOT Overview 16
VTB Insurance Ltd.: Strengths 16
VTB Insurance Ltd.: Weaknesses 17
VTB Insurance Ltd.: Opportunities 17
VTB Insurance Ltd.: Threats 17
VTB Insurance Ltd.: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 19
VTB Insurance Ltd.: Financial Deals Overview 19
VTB Insurance Ltd.: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD* 21
VTB Insurance Ltd.: Private Equity and Ownership 22
VTB Insurance Ltd.: Recent Developments 23
VTB Insurance Ltd.: News and Events Summary 23
VTB Insurance Ltd.: Contracts 23
VTB Insurance Ltd.: Strategy and Operation
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports