Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Strategic Market Intelligence: Insurance Industry in Brunei-Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022
GlobalData's "Strategic Market Intelligence: Insurance Industry in Brunei-Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022", report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Bruneian insurance industry, and a comparison of the Bruneian insurance with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, penetration, loss ratio and density during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also gives a comprehensive overview of the Bruneian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Bruneian insurance industry.
- A comprehensive overview of the Bruneian economy, government initiatives, country risk, and investment opportunities.
- Bruneian insurance industry's market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business with market shares.
- Details of the competitive landscape.
- Historical values for the Bruneian insurance industry for the report's 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- Detailed analysis of the key categories in the Bruneian insurance industry, and market forecasts to 2022.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Bruneian insurance industry, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Bruneian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Table of Contents
Penetration and Premium
Assets and Industry Composition
Premium and Density
Premium and Profitability
Claims and Assets
Lines of Business
Marine, Aviation and Transit
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
AIA Company Limited
The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited
Audley Insurance Company Sdn Bhd
Standard Insurance Sdn Bhd
National Insurance Company Berhad
Tokio Marine Insurance Singapore Ltd
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports