Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Solidarity Bahrain B.S.C.-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Solidarity Bahrain B.S.C.-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Solidarity Bahrain B.S.C. (SB), formerly Al Ahlia Insurance Company B.S.C.. is a provider of general and life insurance solutions. The company offers an array of corporate and personal line of insurance products. Its portfolio of insurance products includes motor, personal accident, medical, travel insurance and home protection plans. Al Ahlia also offers property insurance, general accident insurance, engineering insurance, marine insurance, and medical and life insurance. It also offers miscellaneous insurance, which includes glass insurance cover, sabotage and terrorism cover, and deterioration of stock or food in freezers. The company also offers credit life assurance, erection all risks (ear) insurance, group personal accident and travel insurance, personal liability, hauliers liability insurance, directors & officers liability insurance and bankers blanket insurance. These products and services are offered to individuals, families, and corporate customers through its branch offices across Bahrain. SB is a subsidiary of Solidarity Group Holding B.S.C. and headquartered in Manama, Bahrain.
The company reported gross written premium of BHD15.9 million for the fiscal year 2017 (FY2017), representing an increase of 17.3% over FY2016. Its net earned premium was BHD7.3 million in FY2017, a decrease of 13.6% over FY2016.
- Detailed information on Solidarity Bahrain B.S.C. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Solidarity Bahrain B.S.C. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Solidarity Bahrain B.S.C. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Solidarity Bahrain B.S.C.'s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Solidarity Bahrain B.S.C., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Solidarity Bahrain B.S.C. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Solidarity Bahrain B.S.C. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Solidarity Bahrain B.S.C.'s business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
Solidarity Bahrain B.S.C.: Company Overview 6
Solidarity Bahrain B.S.C.: Overview and Key Facts 6
Solidarity Bahrain B.S.C.: Overview 6
Solidarity Bahrain B.S.C.: Key Facts 6
Solidarity Bahrain B.S.C.: Key Employees 8
Solidarity Bahrain B.S.C.: Key Employee Biographies 10
Solidarity Bahrain B.S.C.: Major Products and Services 11
Solidarity Bahrain B.S.C.: Company History 12
Solidarity Bahrain B.S.C.: Management Statement 13
Solidarity Bahrain B.S.C.: Locations and Subsidiaries 14
Solidarity Bahrain B.S.C.: Key Competitors 15
Solidarity Bahrain B.S.C.: Company Analysis 16
Solidarity Bahrain B.S.C.: Business Description 16
Solidarity Bahrain B.S.C.: SWOT Analysis 17
Solidarity Bahrain B.S.C.: SWOT Overview 17
Solidarity Bahrain B.S.C.: Strengths 17
Solidarity Bahrain B.S.C.: Weaknesses 17
Solidarity Bahrain B.S.C.: Opportunities 18
Solidarity Bahrain B.S.C.: Threats 18
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports