Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Shin Kong Financial Holding Co., Ltd. (2888)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Shin Kong Financial Holding Co., Ltd. (SKFH) is a provider of financial services. The company through its subsidiaries, offers life insurance, non life insurance, banking, securities and trust services. Its life insurance portfolio includes individual life, individual health, individual accident, group and annuity insurance. The company's non life insurance product offerings are fire, car, transportation, household, general liability and professional liability insurance. The banking activities comprise of consumer banking, corporate banking and wealth management. SKFH conducts securities brokering, underwriting, proprietary trading and futures proprietary trading. It also provides fund and asset management services. The company operates through a network of branches in Myanmar, Hong Kong, Vietnam and Taiwan. SKFH is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
The company reported total premium income of TWD280,976 million for fiscal year ended December 2017 (FY2017), an increase of 6.3% over that in FY2016.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Shin Kong Financial Holding Co., Ltd.-Key Facts 6
Shin Kong Financial Holding Co., Ltd.-Key Employees 7
Shin Kong Financial Holding Co., Ltd.-Key Employee Biographies 8
Shin Kong Financial Holding Co., Ltd.-Major Products and Services 9
Shin Kong Financial Holding Co., Ltd.-History 10
Shin Kong Financial Holding Co., Ltd.-Company Statement 13
Shin Kong Financial Holding Co., Ltd.-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Shin Kong Financial Holding Co., Ltd.-Business Description 17
Business Segment: MasterLink Securities Corporation (MSC) 17
Business Segment: Shin Kong Investment Trust Co., Ltd. (SKIT) 17
Key Stats 17
Business Segment: Shin Kong Life Insurance Co., Ltd. (SKL) 17
Key Stats 17
Business Segment: Shin Kong Property Insurance Agency (SKPIA) 18
Business Segment: Shin Kong Venture Capital International Co., Ltd. (SKVC) 18
Key Strategies 18
Business Segment: Taiwan Shin Kong Commercial Bank Co., Ltd. (SKB) 18
Key Stats 18
Shin Kong Financial Holding Co., Ltd.-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
Shin Kong Financial Holding Co., Ltd.-Strengths 19
Shin Kong Financial Holding Co., Ltd.-Weaknesses 20
Shin Kong Financial Holding Co., Ltd.-Opportunities 21
Shin Kong Financial Holding Co., Ltd.-Threats 22
Shin Kong Financial Holding Co., Ltd.-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 29
Section 4-Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List of Figures
Shin Kong Financial Holding Co., Ltd., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 27
Shin Kong Financial Holding Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts 29
List of Tables
Shin Kong Financial Holding Co., Ltd., Key Facts 6
Shin Kong Financial Holding Co., Ltd., Key Employees 7
Shin Kong Financial Holding Co., Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 8
Shin Kong Financial Holding Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services 9
Shin Kong Financial Holding Co., Ltd., History 10
Shin Kong Financial Holding Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries 15
Shin Kong Financial Holding Co., Ltd., Key Competitors 23
Shin Kong Financial Holding Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 24
Shin Kong Financial Holding Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios 25
Shin Kong Financial Holding Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Shin Kong Financial Holding Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Taiwan Business Bank Co., Ltd.
Sinopac Financial Holdings Company Limited
Min Xin Holdings Ltd
Fubon Financial Holding Co Ltd
Cathay Financial Holding Co., Ltd.
Shin Kong Financial Holding Co., Ltd., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports