Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in Switzerland-2017
GlobalData's "Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in Switzerland-2017" report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Swiss reinsurance segment, and a comparison of the Swiss reinsurance with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium accepted, premium ceded, cession rates, and total investment income during the review period (2012-2016) and forecast period (2016-2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Swiss economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Swiss reinsurance segment.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Switzerland
- It provides historical values for the Swiss reinsurance segment for the report's 2012-2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016-2021 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Swiss reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
- It provides a comparison of the Swiss reinsurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It provides an overview of the various distribution channels for reinsurance products in Switzerland.
- It profiles the top reinsurance companies in Switzerland, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Swiss reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Swiss reinsurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Swiss insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Market Conditions
Chapter 3 Business Environment
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5 Country Risk
Chapter 6 Market Structure
Chapter 7 Distribution
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 9 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 10 Appendix
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Catlin Re Schweiz AG
Swiss Re Corporate Solutions Ltd.
Swiss Re Asia AG
Tokio Millennium Re AG
Uniqa Re AG
Coface Re SA
Signal Iduna AG
Intercona Re AG
Reinsurance, Economy and Demographics, Premium Ceded, Premium Retained, Cession Rates, Distribution channels, Reinsurance brokers, Competitive LandscapeLegislation, Compulsory insurance, Supervision and control, Non-admitted insurance
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports