Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Reinsurance in Kuwait, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021
GlobalData's 'Reinsurance in Kuwait, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Kuwaiti reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2012-2016) and forecast period (2016-2021).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Kuwaiti economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Kuwaiti insurance industry.
The report brings together GlobalData's research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Kuwaiti reinsurance segment, including-
- An outlook of the Kuwaiti reinsurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Kuwaiti economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Kuwaiti insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Kuwaiti reinsurance segment
- In November 2017, National Life and General Insurance, an Oman-based insurer, obtained a license to establish a branch in Kuwait.
- In November 2015, Al Ahleia Insurance Company increased its shareholding in Kuwait Re from 30.0% to 91.7%.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Kuwait.
- It provides historical values for the Kuwaiti reinsurance segment for the report's 2012-2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016-2021 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Kuwaiti reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Kuwait, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
- It analyzes various natural hazards and their impact on the Kuwait insurance industry.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Kuwaiti reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Kuwaiti reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Kuwaiti insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of Contents
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Reinsurance Outlook
4.1 Reinsurance Segment Size
4.1.1 Reinsurance Premium Accepted
4.2 Reinsurance By Premium Ceded
5 Natural and Man-Made Hazards
5.3 Climate Change
6 Competitive Landscape
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Kuwait Reinsurance Company-Company Overview
6.1.2 Al- Ahleia Insurance Company-Company Overview
7 Definition and Methodology
8 About GlobalData
8.1 Contact GlobalData
8.2 About GlobalData
8.3 GlobalData's Services
List of Figures
Figure 1: Kuwaiti Real GDP (KWD Million), 2012-2021
Figure 2: Kuwaiti Exchange Rate (KWD-USD ), 2012-2021
Figure 3: Kuwaiti Inflation, Consumer Prices (%), 2012-2021
Figure 4: Kuwaiti Current Account Balance as Percentage of GDP (%), 2012-2016
Figure 5: Kuwaiti Unemployment Rate, 2012-2021
Figure 6: Kuwaiti Population by Age Group, 2000-2025
Figure 7: Kuwaiti Reinsurance-Premium Accepted (KWD Million), 2012-2021
Figure 8: Kuwaiti Reinsurance-Premium Ceded by Segment (KWD Million), 2012-2021
Figure 9: Kuwaiti Reinsurance-Premium Ceded Dynamics by Segment, 2012-2021
Figure 10: Kuwaiti Life Insurance-Percentage of Reinsurance Ceded (%), 2012-2021
Figure 11: Kuwaiti General Insurance-Percentage of Reinsurance Ceded (%), 2012-2021
List of Tables
Table 1: Kuwaiti Reinsurance-Key Facts, 2016
Table 2: Kuwaiti Reinsurance-Leading Reinsurers, 2016
Table 3: Comparison of GCC Countries
Table 4: Kuwaiti Government Credit Ratings
Table 5: Kuwaiti Reinsurance-Premium Accepted (KWD Million and USD Million), 2012-2016
Table 6: Kuwaiti Reinsurance-Premium Accepted (KWD Million and USD Million), 2016-2021
Table 7: Kuwaiti Reinsurance-Premium Ceded by Segment (KWD Million), 2012-2016
Table 8: Kuwaiti Reinsurance-Premium Ceded by Segment (KWD Million), 2015-2020
Table 9: Kuwaiti Life Insurance-Percentage of Reinsurance Ceded (%), 2012-2016
Table 10: Kuwaiti Life Insurance-Percentage of Reinsurance Ceded (%), 2016-2021
Table 11: Kuwaiti General Insurance-Percentage of Reinsurance Ceded (%), 2012-2016
Table 12: Kuwaiti General Insurance-Percentage of Reinsurance Ceded (%), 2016-2021
Table 13: Kuwait Reinsurance Company-Key Facts
Table 14: Kuwait Reinsurance Company-Key Financials (KWD Million), 2011-2015
Table 15: Al-Ahleia Insurance Company-Key Facts
Table 16: Insurance Industry Definitions
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Al-Ahleia Insurance Company
Reinsurance, Economy and demographics, Reinsurance overview, Reinsurance ceded, Reinsurance accepted, Competitive landscape, Natural hazards
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports