Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in Belgium-Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021
GlobalData's 'Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in Belgium-Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Belgian reinsurance segment, and a comparison of the Belgian reinsurance with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium accepted, premium ceded, cession rates, and total investment income during the review period (2012-2016) and forecast period (2016-2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Belgian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Belgian life insurance segment.
- Key insights into the dynamics of the Belgian reinsurance industry.
- Comparison of Belgian reinsurance segment with regional counterparts, along with premium accepted trends.
- A comprehensive overview of the Belgian economy, government initiatives, FDI, country risk, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- Belgian insurance regulatory framework's evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Belgian reinsurance industry's market structure giving details of premium accepted and premium ceded along with cession rates.
- Distribution channels deployed by Belgian reinsurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors' profiles.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Belgium.
- It provides historical values for the Belgian reinsurance segment for the report's 2012-2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016-2021 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Belgian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
- It provides a comparison of the Belgian reinsurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It provides an overview of the various distribution channels for reinsurance products in Belgium.
- It profiles the top reinsurance companies in Belgium, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Belgian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Belgian reinsurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Belgian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Market Conditions
Chapter 3 Business Environment
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5 Country Risk
Chapter 6 Market Structure
Chapter 7 Distribution
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 9 A
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Reinsurance, Economy and Demographics, Premium Ceded, Premium Retained, Cession Rates, Distribution channels, Reinsurance brokers, Competitive Landscape, Legislation, Compulsory insurance, Supervision and control, Non-admitted insurance
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports