Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in Algeria-2017
GlobalData's "Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in Algeria-2017" report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Algerian reinsurance segment, and a comparison of the Algerian reinsurance with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium accepted, premium ceded, cession rates, and total investment income during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Algerian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Algerian reinsurance segment.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Algeria
- It provides historical values for the Algerian reinsurance segment for the report's 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Algerian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2022.
- It provides a comparison of the Algerian reinsurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It provides an overview of the various distribution channels for reinsurance products in Algeria.
- It profiles the top reinsurance companies in Algeria, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Algerian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Algerian reinsurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Algerian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Business Environment
Chapter 3 Market Structure
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5 Country Risk
Chapter 6 Distribution
Chapter 7 Competitors Profiles
Chapter 8 Appendix
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
CIAR (Compagnie Internationale D'assurance ET De Reassurance)
CAAR( Compagnie Algerienne d'Assurance et de Reassurance)
CCR(Compagnie Centrale de Reassurance)
Reinsurance, Economy and Demographics, Premium Ceded, Premium Retained, Cession Rates, Distribution channels, Reinsurance brokers, Competitive LandscapeLegislation, Compulsory insurance, Supervision and control, Non-admitted insurance
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports