Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
PZU SA-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
PZU SA-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
PZU SA (PZU), a subsidiary of PZU Capital Group, is a multi-line insurance company. The company offers a range of life and non-life insurance products and services to individuals, families and corporate customers. The insurance products offered by the company include property insurance, life insurance, personal accident insurance, home insurance, and compulsory insurance. It also offers investment services including pension fund, investment funds, and savings programs. PZU offers comprehensive insurance coverage in all key sectors of private, public, and economic activity. It also offers health care insurance services. The company distributes its products through a network of multi-agencies, insurance brokers, bancassurance and strategic partnership programs, branch offices, and exclusive agents. The company has operation in the US, Canada, Poland, the UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Norway, Switzerland, Singapore, China, Japan and Hong Kong. PZU is headquartered in Warsaw, Poland.
The company reported gross written premiums of PLN20,219 million during fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), an increase of 10.1% over FY2015. Its net premiums earned was PLN18,625 million, an increase of 7.1% over FY2015.
- Detailed information on PZU SA required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting PZU SA in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of PZU SA including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on PZU SA's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about PZU SA, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of PZU SA and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess PZU SA as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on PZU SA's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
PZU SA: Company Overview 9
PZU SA: Overview and Key Facts 9
PZU SA: Overview 9
PZU SA: Key Facts 9
PZU SA: Key Employees 11
PZU SA: Key Employee Biographies 12
PZU SA: Major Products and Services 13
PZU SA: Company History 14
PZU SA: Management Statement 16
PZU SA: Company Analysis 18
PZU SA: Business Description 18
PZU SA: SWOT Analysis 20
PZU SA: SWOT Overview 20
PZU SA: Strengths 20
PZU SA: Weaknesses 21
PZU SA: Opportunities 21
PZU SA: Threats 21
PZU SA: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 23
PZU SA: Financial Deals Overview 23
PZU SA: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD 24
PZU SA: Advisors 25
PZU SA: Top Legal Advisors 25
PZU SA: Mergers and Acquisitions 26
PZU SA: Recent Developments 27
PZU SA: News and Events Summary 27
PZU SA: Corporate Governance 28
PZU SA: Red Flags/DistressSignals 30
Contact Us 32
About MarketLine 33
List of Figures
Figure 1: PZU SA: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (2014-YTD 2018)
Figure 2: PZU SA: M&A Average Deal Size-Value (USD m)
Figure 3: PZU SA: M&A Volume and Value Trend (2014-YTD 2018)
List of Tables
Table 1: PZU SA: Key Facts
Table 2: PZU SA: Key Employees<
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports