Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Life Insurance Corporation of India-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), owned by the Government of India, is a provider of life insurance plans. The company offers endowment plans, money back plans, term assurance plans, pension plans, special plans, unit plans, group schemes, child plans, and health insurance plans. LIC operates through zonal offices in Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Kanpur, Bhopal and Patna. It offers insurance products in India through associates and agents. LIC and its associates also have operations in Fiji, Mauritius, the UK, Bahrain, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Saudi Arabia and Kenya. LIC is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
The company reported gross premium income of INR3,182.2 billion for fiscal year ended March 2018 (FY2018), which shows an increase of 5.9% over that in FY2017. Its net premium income was INR3178.5 billion in FY2018, which indicates an increase of 5.9% over that in FY2017.
Life Insurance Corporation of India Key Recent Developments
May 07,2018: Centre plans to make 2% CSR spending mandatory for Life Insurance Corp
Feb 20,2018: Solar plant of Life Insurance Corporation zonal office opened
May 24,2017: GAIL India To Invest INR10Billion To Help Dabhol LNG Terminal Operate All Year
Apr 14,2017: Life Insurance appoints Shri B Venugopal as Managing Director
Apr 14,2017: Life Insurance appoints Smt Sunita Sharma as Managing Director
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Life Insurance Corporation of India-Key Facts 5
Life Insurance Corporation of India-Key Employees 6
Life Insurance Corporation of India-Key Employee Biographies 7
Life Insurance Corporation of India-Major Products and Services 8
Life Insurance Corporation of India-History 9
Life Insurance Corporation of India-Company Statement 12
Life Insurance Corporation of India-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Life Insurance Corporation of India-Business Description 16
Life Insurance Corporation of India-SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis-Overview 17
Life Insurance Corporation of India-Strengths 17
Life Insurance Corporation of India-Weaknesses 18
Life Insurance Corporation of India-Opportunities 19
Life Insurance Corporation of India-Threats 20
Life Insurance Corporation of India-Key Competitors 21
Life Insurance Corporation of India, Recent Deals Summary 22
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 23
Apr 14, 2017: Life Insurance appoints Smt Sunita Sharma as Managing Director 23
Apr 14, 2017: Life Insurance appoints Shri B Venugopal as Managing Director 24
Feb 10, 2017: Life Insurance appoints Hemant Bhargava as Managing Director 25
Section 4-Appendix 26
About GlobalData 26
Contact Us 26
List of Tables
Life Insurance Corporation of India, Key Facts 5
Life Insurance Corporation of India, Key Employees 6
Life Insurance Corporation of India, Key Employee Biographies 7
Life Insurance Corporation of India, Major Products and Services 8
Life Insurance Corporation of India, History 9
Life Insurance Corporation of India, Other Locations 13
Life Insurance Corporation of India, Subsidiaries 13
Life Insurance Corporation of India, Key Competitors 21
Life Insurance Corporation of India, Recent Deals Summary 22
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Shriram Life Insurance Company Ltd
Max Life Insurance Co Ltd
IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company Ltd
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Ltd
Aviva Life Insurance Company India Ltd
Life Insurance Corporation of India, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports