Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Strategic Market Intelligence: Life Insurance in Colombia-2017
GlobalData's "Strategic Market Intelligence: Life Insurance in Colombia-2017" report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Colombian life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Colombian life insurance with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, claims paid, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and net earned premium during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Colombian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Colombian life insurance segment.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Colombia
- It provides historical values for the Colombian life insurance segment for the report's 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Colombian life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2022.
- It provides a comparison of the Colombian life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Colombia.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Colombia and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Colombian life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Colombian life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Colombian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Market Conditions
Chapter 3 Business Environment
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5 Country Risk
Chapter 6 Market Structure
Chapter 7 Distribution
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 9 Competitor Profile
Chapter 10 Appendix
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Seguros de Vida Alfa SA
Seguros de Vida Suramericana SA
Mapfre Colombia Vida Seguros SA
BBVA Seguros de Vida Colombia SA
MetLife Colombia Seguros de Vida SA
Cardif Colombia Seguros Generales SA
Global Seguros de Vida SA
Compania de Seguros de Vida Colmena SA
Life insurance, Economy and Demographics, Regional position, Foreign Direct Investment, Country Risk, Investment Opportunities, Government Initiatives, Retail life insurance, Commercial life insurance, Foreign Direct Investment, Distribution channels, Bancassurance, Agencies, Direct marketing, Brokers, E-commerce, Competitive Landscape, Legislation, Compulsory insurance
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports