Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Legg Mason Inc-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Legg Mason Inc-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Legg Mason Inc (LMI) offers asset management, investment services, and insights. Asset management comprises mutual funds, exchange traded funds, closed-end funds, managed accounts, money market funds, variable investments, and 529 college savings plans. Investment services include envision and retirement management and college savings. Insights contain investment insights, market snapshots, and market outlook. It offers products and services through a network of retail distribution partners such as banks, brokerage firms, insurance companies, and independent advisors to high net worth individual clients, wealthy families, and institutional clients. It operates through its branch offices and representative offices in the US, the UK, Japan, Singapore, Australia, and Hong Kong. LMI is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, the US.
- Detailed information on Legg Mason Inc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Legg Mason Inc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Legg Mason Inc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Legg Mason Inc's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Legg Mason Inc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Legg Mason Inc and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Legg Mason Inc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Legg Mason Inc's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Legg Mason Inc: Company Overview 9
Legg Mason Inc: Overview and Key Facts 9
Legg Mason Inc: Overview 9
Legg Mason Inc: Key Facts 9
Legg Mason Inc: Key Employees 11
Legg Mason Inc: Key Employee Biographies 13
Legg Mason Inc: Major Products and Services 15
Legg Mason Inc: Company History 16
Legg Mason Inc: Management Statement 19
Legg Mason Inc: Locations and Subsidiaries 23
Legg Mason Inc: Key Competitors 25
Legg Mason Inc: Company Analysis 26
Legg Mason Inc: Business Description 26
Legg Mason Inc: SWOT Analysis 27
Legg Mason Inc: SWOT Overview 27
Legg Mason Inc: Strengths 27
Legg Mason Inc: Weaknesses 28
Legg Mason Inc: Opportunities 28
Legg Mason Inc: Threats 28
Legg Mason Inc: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 30
Legg Mason Inc: Financial Deals Overview 30
Legg Mason Inc: Targets and Partners 32
Legg Mason Inc: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD* 33
Legg Mason Inc: Advisors 34
Legg Mason Inc: Top Legal Advisors 34
Legg Mason Inc: Top Financial Advisors 34
Legg Mason Inc: Mergers and Acquisitions 35
Legg Mason Inc: Corporate Venturing 36
Legg Mason Inc: Divestments 37
Legg Mason Inc: Private Equity and Ownership 38
Legg Mason Inc: Recent Developments 39
Legg Mason Inc: News and Events Summary 39
Legg Mason Inc: Business Expansion 41
Legg Mason Inc: Corporate Governance 42
Legg Mason Inc: Financial Performance 42
Legg Mason Inc: Regulatory and Legal Event
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports