Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Strategic Market Intelligence: Insurance Industry in Yemen-Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022
GlobalData's "Strategic Market Intelligence: Insurance Industry in Yemen-Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022", report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Yemeni insurance industry, and a comparison of the Yemeni insurance with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, density, written premium composition by segment, sub-segment and category and penetration during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also gives a comprehensive overview of the Yemeni economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and names of insurers operating in the country.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Yemeni insurance industry.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Yemeni insurance industry.
- A comprehensive overview of the Yemeni economy, government initiatives, country risk, and investment opportunities.
- Details of the competitive landscape.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Insurance Industry in Yemen:
- It provides historical values for the Yemeni insurance industry for the report's 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Yemeni insurance industry, and market forecasts to 2022.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Yemeni insurance industry, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Yemeni insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Table of Contents
Policies and Penetration
Premium and Profitability
Premium and Profitability
General Insurance-Lines of Business
Marine, Aviation and Transit
Composition of Top Five Insurers
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
United Insurance Company
Cooperative and Agricultural Credit Bank Insurance Company
Medical Insurance Specialist (MIS) Insurance
Yemen General Insurance
General insurance, Economy and demographics, Regional position, Foreign Direct Investment, Country Risk, Investment Opportunities, Government Initiatives, Motor insurance, Property insurance, Liability insurance, Marine insurance, Aviation insurance, Transit insurance, Distribution channels, Agencies, Insurance brokers, Direct marketing, Competitive Landscape, Legislation, Compulsory insurance, Life insurance, Retail life insurance, Commercial life insurance, Bancassurance, Brokers, E-commerce, Reinsurance, Premium Ceded, Premium Retained, Cession Rates, Reinsurance brokers, Competitive Landscape Legislation, Supervision and control, Non-admitted insurance
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports