Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Insurance Company Profile: Oscar
Oscar is a US-based insurtech company focused on leveraging technology and data to make health insurance coverage simpler and more transparent. It works with doctors and hospitals to offer personalized services such as health check-ups, preventative healthcare, a step tracking and reward service, a concierge service, and a Doctor on Call service, in addition to health cover.
This profile highlights an insurance company that is trying to grow a direct-to-customer, online proposition for health insurance. It outlines its business structure, products and strategy, and marketing and distribution activities before concluding with a SWOT analysis.
Key Questions Answered
- What does Oscar offer?
- What are Oscar's strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and threats will the company face going forward?
- Oscar generated USD 300m in premium revenues in 2017 and expects to generate USD 1bn in revenues in 2018.
- Oscar plans to expand into six new markets across Florida, Arizona, and Michigan and three additional large metro areas in Ohio, Tennessee, and Texas.
- The Oscar mobile app offers a step count tracker that offers up to USD 240 per year in rewards to members who reach their step tracking goals.
Reasons to buy
- Learn about Oscar's organizational structure and its core business segments.
- Gain insight into its underwriting and distribution strategy.
- Understand the group's advertising strategy.
Table of Contents
What Does Oscar Do?
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Baylor Scott & White Health
Providence Health and Services
Strategy, partnerships, market position, social media, broker, digital, health insurance, SWOT
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports