Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Highmark Inc-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Highmark Inc (Highmark), a subsidiary of Highmark Health, is a provider of healthcare insurance solutions. The company offers indemnities and healthcare insurance products to individuals, families, groups, companies and federal employees. It provides dental insurance, vision insurance, stop loss insurance and supplemental Medicare products; and process claims for various Medicare members. It offers these products and services through its subsidiaries and affiliates in Delaware, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. The company is an independent licensee of Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. Highmark is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the US.
Highmark Inc Key Recent Developments
Sep 11,2018: TOPC : Blue Health Intelligence's risk adjustment and stratification solution goes live at Highmark Inc.[TPS : Biospace]
Mar 19,2018: Highmark and Livongo Health Partner to Empower 2.5 Million People Living with Diabetes in Pennsylvania, Delaware and West Virginia
Mar 27,2017: Highmark names chief medical officer
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Highmark Inc-Key Facts 5
Highmark Inc-Key Employees 6
Highmark Inc-Key Employee Biographies 8
Highmark Inc-Major Products and Services 9
Highmark Inc-History 10
Highmark Inc-Company Statement 16
Highmark Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2-Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Highmark Inc-Business Description 19
Highmark Inc-Corporate Strategy 20
Highmark Inc-SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis-Overview 21
Highmark Inc-Strengths 21
Highmark Inc-Weaknesses 22
Highmark Inc-Opportunities 23
Highmark Inc-Threats 24
Highmark Inc-Key Competitors 25
Highmark Inc, Recent Deals Summary 26
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 27
Mar 19, 2018: Highmark and Livongo Health Partner to Empower 2.5 Million People Living with Diabetes in Pennsylvania, Delaware and West Virginia 27
Section 4-Appendix 28
About GlobalData 28
Contact Us 28
List of Tables
Highmark Inc, Key Facts 5
Highmark Inc, Key Employees 6
Highmark Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Highmark Inc, Major Products and Services 9
Highmark Inc, History 10
Highmark Inc, Subsidiaries 17
Highmark Inc, Key Competitors 25
Highmark Inc, Recent Deals Summary 26
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
UnitedHealth Group Inc
Horizon Healthcare Insurance Co of Pennsylvania
HealthAmerica Pennsylvania, Inc.
Geisinger Health System
Highmark Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports