Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Strategic Market Intelligence: General Insurance in Norway-Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021
GlobalData's 'Strategic Market Intelligence: General Insurance in Norway-Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Norwegian general insurance segment, and a comparison of the Norwegian general insurance with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and net earned premium during the review period (2012-2016) and forecast period (2016-2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Norwegian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Norwegian general insurance segment.
- Key insights into the dynamics of the Norwegian general insurance industry.
- Comparison of Norwegian general insurance segment with regional counterparts, along with premium trends and key profitability ratios.
- A comprehensive overview of the Norwegian economy, government initiatives, FDI, country risk, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- Norwegian insurance regulatory framework's evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Norwegian general insurance industry's market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business with market shares.
- Distribution channels deployed by Norwegian general insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors' profiles.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in Norway.
- It provides historical values for the Norwegian general insurance segment for the report's 2012-2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016-2021 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Norwegian general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
- It provides a comparison of the Norwegian general insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for general insurance products in Norway.
- It analyzes various country risk governance indicators and their impact on the Norwegian general insurance industry
- It profiles the top general insurance companies in Norway, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Norwegian general insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Norwegian general insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Norwegian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Market Conditions
Chapter 3 Business Environment
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5 Country Risk
Chapter 6 Market Structure
Financial Lines Insurance
Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
Personal Accident Insurance
Chapter 7 Distribution
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 9 Competitors Profiles
Chapter 10 Appendix
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Gjensidige Forsikring ASA
If Skadeforsikring nuf
SpareBank 1 Gruppen AS
Eika Gruppen AS
Protector Forsikring ASA
General insurance, Economy and demographics, Regional position, Foreign Direct Investment, Country Risk, Investment Opportunities, Government Initiatives, Motor insurance, Property insurance, Liability insurance, Financial lines insurance, Marine insurance, Aviation insurance, Transit insurance, Distribution channels, Agencies, Insurance brokers, Direct marketing, Competitive Landscape, Legislation, Compulsory insurance
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports