Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Strategic Market Intelligence: General Insurance in the Netherlands-2017
GlobalData's "Strategic Market Intelligence: General Insurance in the Netherlands-2017" report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Dutch general insurance segment, and a comparison of the Dutch general insurance with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and net earned premium during the review period (2012-2016) and forecast period (2016-2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Dutch economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Dutch general insurance segment.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in the Netherlands
- It provides historical values for the Dutch general insurance segment for the report's 2012-2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016-2021 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Dutch general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
- It provides a comparison of the Dutch general insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for general insurance products in the Netherlands.
- It analyzes various country risk governance indicators and their impact on the Dutch general insurance industry
- It profiles the top general insurance companies in the Netherlands, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Dutch general insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Dutch general insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Dutch insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Market Conditions
Chapter 3 Business Environment
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 5 Country Risk
Chapter 6 Market Structure
Financial Lines Insurance
Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
Personal Accident Insurance
Chapter 7 Distribution
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 9 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 10 Appendix
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Zilveren Kruis Zorgverzekeringen NV
OWM CZ groep Zorgverzekeraar U.A.
VGZ Zorgverzekeraar NV
Menzis Zorgverzekeraar NV
Achmea Schadeverzekeringen NV
Unive Zorg, NV
ASR Schadeverzekering NV
De Friesland Zorgverzekeraar NV
IZA Zorgverzekeraar NV
Zorg en Zekerheid U.A.
General insurance, Economy and demographics, Regional position, Foreign Direct Investment, Country Risk, Investment Opportunities, Government Initiatives, Motor insurance, Property insurance, Liability insurance, Marine insurance, Aviation insurance, Transit insurance, Distribution channels, Agencies, Insurance brokers, Direct marketing, Competitive Landscape, Legislation, Compulsory insurance
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports