Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Employee Benefits in Kenya 2018
Kenya's social security system is considered important for the security of workers, their families and the community as a whole. The Kenyan social security system is divided into three pillars-a public scheme, occupational schemes and individual schemes.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the employee benefits in Kenya, including: overview of the state and compulsory benefits in Kenya, detailed information about the private benefits in Kenya, insights on various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security and the regulatory framework of the employee benefits in Kenya.
- The Kenyan social security system provides compulsory benefits such as old-age, disability, sickness, death, maternity, work injury, unemployment and medical care, for different groups of individuals such as children, employed, unemployed, retired or elderly individuals.
- In Kenya, private benefits are classified under the second and third pillars-occupational schemes and individual schemes.
- The Kenyan social security system is divided into three pillars.
- The NSSF is the largest social security scheme, covering almost all of the formal labor force.
- This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Kenya.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
- It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death in service, long-term disability benefits, medical benefits, workmen's compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, unemployment, leave and private benefits
- It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Kenya.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Kenya.
- Assess Kenyan employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits.
- Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Kenya.
- Gain insights into key organizations governing Kenyan employee benefits, and their impact on companies.
Table of Contents
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 What is this Report About?
3 COUNTRY STATISTICS
4 OVERVIEW OF EMPLOYEE BENEFITS IN KENYA
6 STATE AND COMPULSORY BENEFITS
6.1 Retirement Benefits
6.1.2 Types of Retirement Plan
6.1.6 Typical Employer Practice
6.1.7 Payment Options
6.1.8 Employee and employer contributions
6.2 Death in Service
6.2.4 Payment Options
6.2.5 Typical Employer Practice
6.2.6 Employee and employer contributions
6.3 Long-Term Disability Benefits
6.3.4 Payment Options
6.3.5 Typical Employer Practice
6.3.6 Employee and employer contributions
6.4 Short-Term Sickness Benefits
6.4.4 Payment Options
6.4.5 Employee and employer contributions
6.5 Medical Benefits
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Employee benefits in Kenya, Retirement benefits, Death in service, Long-term disability benefits, Medical benefits, Workmen's compensation, Maternity and paternity benefits, Family benefits, Unemployment, Leave, Private benefits
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports