Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Employee Benefits in Denmark 2018
Denmark is one of the few countries in the world that adjusted well to the challenge of providing an established social security system and a flexible labor market for its citizens. It was one of the first countries to adopt a multi-pillar pension system, comprising a flat-rate residence-based national pension and private occupational pensions based on collective agreements. The first pillar is the state and compulsory pillar, providing universal cover. It consists of two tiers-the first is a residence-based Folkepension (national or social pension), while the second consists of a number of fully funded supplementary schemes. The second pillar is a quasi-mandatory scheme, which includes privately managed fully funded occupational schemes, and the third pillar consists of voluntary, supplementary pension schemes which are managed by banks or insurance companies. Most branches of the Danish social security system are compulsory, except unemployment insurance, and are financed by taxation.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the employee benefits in Denmark, including: overview of the state and compulsory benefits in Denmark, detailed information about the private benefits in Denmark, insights on various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security and the regulatory framework of the employee benefits in Denmark.
- Danish social security follows a societal model, in which the state takes primary responsibility for the welfare of its citizens.
- In Denmark, private occupational pension schemes are based on collective labor market agreements or individual company agreements, which are not legally mandated.
- It covers benefits such as hospitalization, sickness and maternity benefits; benefits regarding accidents at work and occupational diseases; funeral expenses; disability pension; old-age and supplementary pensions; family benefits; and unemployment benefits.
- However, hospitals are administered by the regional offices, daily cash benefits are administered by the unemployment agency and compensation for workplace accidents is administered by both the Agency for Injuries in the Workplace and the insurance society.
- This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Denmark.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
- It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death in service, long-term disability benefits, medical benefits, workmen's compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, unemployment, leave and private benefits
- It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Denmark.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Denmark.
- Assess Danish employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits.
- Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Denmark.
- Gain insights into key organizations governing Danish employee benefits, and their impact on companies.
Table of Contents
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 What is this Report About?
3 COUNTRY STATISTICS
4 OVERVIEW OF EMPLOYEE BENEFITS IN DENMARK
6 STATE AND COMPULSORY BENEFITS
6.1 Retirement Benefits
6.1.2 Types of Retirement Plan
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Employee benefits in Denmark, Retirement benefits, Death in service, Long-term disability benefits, Medical benefits, Workmen's compensation, Maternity and paternity benefits, Family benefits, Unemployment, Leave, Private benefits
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports