Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Employee Benefits in Cyprus 2018
The social security system in Cyprus is comprehensive and covers all gainfully employed and self-employed people. The state, employers and employees are the main participants in the social security system. The system has evolved and changed significantly during the last few years due to the euro zone debt crisis and the resultant contraction of the Cypriot economy. Cyprus accessed a EUR10.0 billion (USD 11.09 billion) bailout program from the European Commission, European Central Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) (collectively known as the Troika) in 2013 to correct the economic imbalance.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the employee benefits in Cyprus, including: overview of the state and compulsory benefits in Cyprus, detailed information about the private benefits in Cyprus, insights on various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security and the regulatory framework of the employee benefits in Cyprus.
- According to the Ministry of Labor and Social Insurance Services, the social insurance scheme benefits are grouped into three broad categories: grants, benefits and pensions.
- In addition to the statutory benefits, some employers also offer other benefits to employees as an incentive for good performance.
- The most common non-statutory benefits provided in Cyprus include supplementary pension and private healthcare schemes.
- The current statutory benefits are administered by various divisions of ????????? ???????? ??? ?????????? ?????????? (Ministry of Labor, Welfare and Social Insurance).
- This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Cyprus.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
- It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death in service, long-term disability benefits, medical benefits, workmen's compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, unemployment, leave and private benefits
- It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Cyprus.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Cyprus.
- Assess Cyprus's employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits.
- Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Cyprus.
- Gain insights into key organizations governing Cyprus's employee benefits, and their impact on companies.
Table of Contents
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 What is this Report About?
3 COUNTRY STATISTICS
4 OVERVIEW OF EMPLOYEE BENEFITS IN CYPRUS
6 STATE AND COMPULSORY BENEFITS
6.1 Retirement Benefits
6.1.2 Types of Retirement Plan
6.1.6 Payment Options
6.1.7 Typical employer practice
6.1.8 Employee and employer contributions
6.2 Death in Service
6.2.4 Payment Options
6.2.5 Typical employer practice
6.2.6 Employee and employer contributions
6.3 Long-Term Disability Benefits
6.3.4 Payment Options
6.3.5 Employee and employer contributions
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Employee benefits in Cyprus, Retirement benefits, Death in service, Long-term disability benefits, Medical benefits, Workmen's compensation, Maternity and paternity benefits, Family benefits, Unemployment, Leave, Private benefits
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports